Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IloveSpaceboy

More Pics...yeah More.

Sorry about the dirty tank glass...I didn't realize it was that bad.

Phoenix

Phoenix.jpg

Mars

100_0270.jpg

Mars and Alexandria

Them being goofy...they enjoy swimming like crazy when I try to take pictures of them.

MarsandAlex.jpg

Their Yin and Yang impression

YinandYang.jpg

Friends for life

MarsandAlex-SidebySide.jpg

They are so adorable! :heart

I love 'em to death. Mars is growing like a weed! I've had him for a year on Nov. 15. He was about an inch long when I got him and he's up to 2 1/2 now. I haven't seen that progress in my other fish (mainly Spaceboy who's sick :( ). I'm just amazed by him.

I have some fish that are like that too. I see growth in very few of them.

i love the way alexsandrea looks in pic number 3 :D

:) They are all so sweet! Looks like the fish in pic #3 is waving to the camera! How cute and they all look happy and healthy! :heart

Sorry about the dirty tank glass...I didn't realize it was that bad.

Lol! That happens to me too! I think that the flash really brings it out or something! I've got to figure out how to take such beautiful clear pictures like yours! Your fish are so sweet! Great pictures!

Dana.

I take about 30 pics per one usable one. I have a Kodak Easyshare digital camera and I put it on a setting that is specialized for closeup shots with the flash on and it works pretty well.

I really love the poses and calrity of these photographs. I am an art student in college right now, and I have been planning a series of goldfish watercolors. Would it be OK with you if I used some of your photos for referance? The detail in them is perfect, and so is the lighting. what do ya think?

I really love the poses and calrity of these photographs. I am an art student in college right now, and I have been planning a series of goldfish watercolors. Would it be OK with you if I used some of your photos for referance? The detail in them is perfect, and so is the lighting. what do ya think?

Yeah you can use them. If you end up being able to photograph or scan your work whenever you're done I would love to see it. But even if you can't you're perfectly welcome to use them.

This might be kinda sad, but reading that just made my day.

Yeah you can use them. If you end up being able to photograph or scan your work whenever you're done I would love to see it. But even if you can't you're perfectly welcome to use them.

This might be kinda sad, but reading that just made my day.

lol Thats not sad! Glad you will let me use your pics! :) I will of course show you the art work when im done, thats your right! I don't personally have a scanner but the art department has one I have access too. I'm really excited about it, I have been planning all of the poses in my head and I'm ganna start doing preliminary sketches today. The iiredecsent colors on goldfish scales are PERFECT for watercolor. If my adviser likes them really well, then I am thinking about doing a series of 6 goldfish, all different mature breeds, in an illustration-like setting for my senior show next year. who knows lol.

lol Thats not sad! Glad you will let me use your pics! :) I will of course show you the art work when im done, thats your right! I don't personally have a scanner but the art department has one I have access too. I'm really excited about it, I have been planning all of the poses in my head and I'm ganna start doing preliminary sketches today. The iiredecsent colors on goldfish scales are PERFECT for watercolor. If my adviser likes them really well, then I am thinking about doing a series of 6 goldfish, all different mature breeds, in an illustration-like setting for my senior show next year. who knows lol.

I wish I could paint. I do pencil sketches and even those have their faults. I've never taken any lessons either, so I have some potential. I'm just always in awe of seeing others work.

YOu have such lovely fish

I wish I could paint. I do pencil sketches and even those have their faults. I've never taken any lessons either, so I have some potential. I'm just always in awe of seeing others work.

you should definately nurture it then!

Here are a couple more of Mars and Skittles.

MarsandSkittles-Pic2.jpg

MarsandSkittles-1.jpg

And one of my other 'fuzzy fish' who is my kitty Pepper.

Pepper.jpg