Sign in to follow this  
lak

Do You Guys Eat Fish?

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat any type of fish?

• yes
    • no

82 posts in this topic

Not goldfish obviously, but was just curious of you eat any type of fish or not? I have been vegetarian most my life so it is not an issue for me, but just wondered if people stopped eating fish in their diet when they became fish-owners?

(I'm not going to criticise anyone that does btw, it's only out of curiosity.

Guest Patti_The_Telescope

Oh my! I was literally just thinking about this, partly because I ate salmon for lunch..... :o

After eating I felt sad.....but seafood is my favorite food!!! :(

I'm seriously debating not eating seafood anymore. I can't get a picture of a grilled goldfish out of my head.... :cry1

When I still had my Oscar people always commented that he was "pan frying size". I love catfish. So yes I eat fish.

Have thought about being a vegetarian off and on for many years but I avoid eating veggies cause I dont like them. lol Salads, and Fried snap greens are about all I eat. So I take Vitamins.

My hat is off to those that can do it.

Good question - yes, I stopped eating fish when I became fish-owner (I only eat tuna can), because I can't imagine to eat this cute little creatures which "buddies" are now happily swimming in my tank :D ! It just doesn't feel right.

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy

i eat lots of fish, just not in front of my fishes..............

Guest Mutsukai

No, but not for fish-loving reasons. I just hate the taste.

:) I love alot of different seafoods and was just thinking about Crab. :ymmu

I feel guilty when i eat fish. I dont eat much as im not a fish loving person when it comes to eating. I only eat white fish. But i have been thinking of not eating fish.

:exactly

i realy don;t like fish so its easy not to eat

I don't particularly like fish but I'll eat it. I even like to go fishing too :)

:yikes Sad, but true, fish and seafoof is probably my favorite thing to eat. I grew up on the coast of Maine where lobster was plentiful and as a kid I would always get a salted herring instead of a candy bar. They were packaged in single pieces, like a SlimJim, for those who know what SlimJims are.

I just don't flaunt my love for eating fish in front of the fish I love! :)

Mmmmm I love fish :druel I could be a healthy vegetarian since I like tofu, veggie burgers (with veggies, not all soy), black beans etc, and my mom is so I'd have easy access to all sorts of veggies, vitamins and alternative proteins...but I like my meat too, despite the thought of animals. I don't like most all red meat, but chicken, fish, and burgers.

I want shrimp and teryoki smoked salmon!

Edited by Kissy

I had only vegetarian food for three months after getting my fish. But eventually started eating fish 'cos I didn't like to eat only veggies as it became boring.

i love seafood, oh do i live seafood. i dont think goldfish have enough meat on them though, so i don't eat goldfish, but if they did...

I love eating fish. We eat catfish and crappie that my husband catches.

No, I never have and just hate the taste and smell. :ill

I eat quite a bit of sushi, but I have to admit since I got more fish, especailly goldfish, I'm a little weirded out by it. :unsure:

I don't eat fish but thats only because I don't like it. I'm pretty picky about the meats I eat. I don't like fish, beef or turkey...but I love chicken and once in a while I'll have pork

i love fish , shrimp, blue fish and rock fish i love them all :drool:

I'm a picky fish eater myself. I eat most Seafood and Walleye, But only Walleye from Canada. :)

Guest Yuki and Kyo

People get really surprised when I tell them that I don't eat fish, mostly because I'm Asian. xD Stereotypes, I guess.

I HAVE eaten tilapia and salmon on occasion, but if given the choice, I'd pick anything else rather than fish.

Overall, though, I don't like fish anymore. *watches Yuki and Kyo swimming around, alive and not in a pan, oven, skillet, wok, freezer, refrigerator, or microwave, less than a few feet away*

i pretty much eat anything. but i know someone that doesnt eat fish because he scuba dives and swims with fish and he thinks its where they should belong...not on a plate

I eat fish about once a week. I'm not a big fish eater but they say it's good for you