Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lepperchan

Best Gold Fish Food?

Right no i am useing wardleys tubiflex worms pelets and flakes(got them all befor i knew better), i hear that wardleys is not the best does anyone concure with that? if so what is better and what is worse, for the next time i buy some food...

cheers

I hear Wardley's is good, but I don't think so nessicaly. If your fish seem healthy and are normal then I sussposse what you are feeding them is good. I feed Nutfirfin ( I think thebest) and Tetra is another goldfish food that is good. ;)

Goldfish Goddess

I am very happy with Hikari foods, they are a very good food IMO. I used to feed Wardley's about a year ago, but then one day I compared the ingredient listings....and I dumped wardleys for Hikari.

Jessica

yea i kinda didn't do much reasearch when it came to food and bought alot of wadreys to mix up the diet, i got the tubiflex worms flakes and crumbles, and mix them up through out the week

seem to be happy

Cheers

DPG

If Hikari and/or Pro Gold are your food of choice

you will be happy and you will find your fish

are happy and healthy as well. I've tried other

food products and found my spoiled pigs often

spit them out. Hikari and Pro Gold are both sinking

pellets.

There is normally no reason too soak progold unless you have extremely floaty fish. Then only soak it for less than a minute since it crumbles very fast.

I also like the point that Jessica made about the ingredients. Try and look beyond the actual analysis and look more into what goes into the food. Just by looking at the ingredients will tell you if you are feeding a high quality food.