Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lepperchan

Problems With Fish

Hey guys i have a problem :( , my gold fish do not seem as happy anymore:( , their fins are down are quite lack luster:ill , i have had these three fish since i have had the tank and just recently my chinese sucker fish has been a total ######, trying to suck on my fish and stuff. I don't know if this is the resaon that they are sad mad or what ever, any ideas. I also just last night got some Anacharis plants and some aquatic fetilizer stuff, and i was wondering could the adding of plants and fetilizer hurt my fish? Please help, i don't want them to get stressed or anything,... look forward to hearing from you all...

Cheers

NO NO NO NO ! sucker fish with goldfish!

It;s sucking the slime coat off the goldfish now they can be vornable

to Ammonia ect...

Get him out of there,Put him in a jar or something

your goldfish are going to get sickl!

Thank you guys, now i need to do something with him, he is just chillen in my 1 gallon hosipital tank, what do i do? Will they take a return on a fish that i no longer have the recet for? or will they even take him back at all?

thanks for the help btw, really appertiate it

CHeers

LOL,you mean thank you Black oranda,Okay well

a bet you 100% that any petshop

or fish store will take him.

? its not a black oranda, i ts a black moor(don't know if there is a difference) but that is not the one in the hospital tank... i put shmuck my sucker fish in the tank... i was just wondeing if the petstore would take him back, i only have nnnnnn and mmm near by, so...

o i get it , i said "thanks btw" thats "thanks By The Way" sorry for the misunderstanding.... oops...

LMAO! i ment my nick name Im Black Oranda

when you said thanks you guys i am the only one

helping you

Edited by Black oranda

Usually pet stores will take fish if they are healthy. it is worth calling around.

I agree with Black Oranda, that the problem in your tank is the algae eater and not the plants or fertilizer.

My fish still seem sad, almost like the dorsal fin is still down and im getting scared

... anything to perk them up?