Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tazz Knight

New Goldie

I was going to circuit city to take advantage of the good sales and decided to drop by the vvvv on the smae lot(my old favorite store). I was looking at all the goldfish tanks and monitoring thier conditons(amazing all were doing well except the feeders of course). When there he was(at least I hope its a he cause all my mall fancy goldie died during all teh bad storms and power outages... :( ). He is a calico oranda. Iw as saving space in my 30 gallon tank for a panda oranda, but who know when I will ever see one. he is so beautiful. He has a matte black/white with specks of silver and gold metallic scales...hope to have pics soon

congrats on you new baby. he sounds pretty :newfish:pianobanana

thank you...I cant wait to get my camera to take some picture of him...will post sometime this weekend I hope..I can can use up the whole roll of film

You can't imagine how many times I've been in the same boat. I'll set up a nice space for a brand new fish, and I'll spend hours and days decided on the perfect type of goldfish and then WHAM! I'll see a goldfish that's totally different than what I've been planning and I'll just want him so much!

I'm sure you and your new goldie will be very happy together, call it fate! :heart

Congrats on your :newfish , he sounds awesome. I had several chances to buy a calico oranda, but had to pass on lack of space. can't wait to see the pics!!!!

yeah i like that vvvv near circuit city they keep the tank clean :)

yeah, it had to be fate, cause I wasnt even reallyplanning on going to Petsamrt originally....going to nnnnnn later today to get hte picture developed in the one hour photo line

Side Note, where are you from fishcrazy?

:) Your new calico oranda sounds really cute. Congrats on your new little guy. Hope to see pics soon.

I also got a very tiny calico oranda last weekend. He is just beautiful. Its funny, I got him at vvvv also and there is a Circuit City next to ours as well. They must build them next to each other on purpose. :)

I can't wait to see pics. I didn't know there were calico orandas, or mabe I just forgot! I want to get an oranda really bad.

I still want to get a panda oranda....I took the pictures...but I have 9 more pics to take before I can get the film developed...I need to invest in a digital camera...pics are coming soon..I promise