Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JenW

My New Fry

:D They look so great Jen! I love that little white tele. :heart

wow, George is stunning!!! Pure white, with a little pink mouth :heart

:) You know Jen,I was looking over those pics again,and the one where they're all in it reminded me of sun rises and sunsets with all those pretty colors.It's been a couple of weeks,has the teles eyes become even more pronounced? It's amazing in how a couple weeks these guys can change so much. :D

Time for more pics Jen? :rofl

:hmm So where is Jen??She got a life or what? :rofl3

:hummm I bet she's out taking more pics as we speak. :yeah::rofl

:hmm more pics.... I think I can do that :D I'll fire up the camera tonight and yeah, the little white one is nearly a full tele now :D Basil seems to be able to eat a little better now - his mouth is starting to open about 1mm :D

I'll get onto it soon :D

:bounce I swear I am like Auntie Devs,because I get the biggest kick out of seeing these fry constantly change and grow even prettier. A white tele!!! Yah!!! And Basil...... :heart That little darlin is so special.I'm so glad that he continues to grow and do better.Someone else would have culled him a long time ago. I'm glad that you didn't give up on him. :heart

Okay, I'm ready!!! :exactly

Cull him? As you know (being a lot like you) I just don't have the heart to do it and doubt I ever will. I remember how upset I'd get when I found the dead ones floating on top of the tub.. I think I love these guys more because I know they'd never win any prizes and it's a comfort to know they'll be very well looked after (even if it is by me) :D

I tried to get some good pics but rushed them a bit so will post the ones that came out ok.. They're not much different to the last pics but in one shot, I have my hand beside the tank to show how much they've grown :D

Please forgive the poor quality :D

Here's Doodle

DSCN0035.jpg

And here's a pic of George - see how the eyes are developing? They still have a bit to go but they're getting there :D George is pure white and it makes him look cool...

DSCN0024.jpg

Here's George and Basil

DSCN0044.jpg

This is just a random shot with my hand for scale - to show how much they've grown

DSCN0073.jpg

And just some group shots

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

:D

Well those were worth waiting for! Amazing photographs Jen- crystal clear close-ups and just lovely :heart Doodle and George with their silver telescope eyes and all the others are so sweet- your kindergarten of fish- or is it elementary now...they are all growing up aren't they :D Catching up in size with Percy too...George has an exquisite long flowing tail :heart - Just a hunch but I think he may get quite big. He reminds me of my Princess.

You say they wouldn't win any awards but I disagree, I have never seen a fry group with so much variety, add that to good health and shine and they are all winners :exactly

:heart Definitely worth waiting for!!!Gosh those guys look so happy and healthy.That Doodle and George are going to be such lookers. :heart

Basil is really coming along now isn't he? I am so glad about that. ANd would you look at that one huge Red/White fry!!! He's so big!! Have you named him yet? I guess we can't call these big guys fry anymore as they're growing up so fast. :crying:

I really wish you could send me a few.

Thanks girls :D Well, they appear to be happy and healthy so it's all good there.... and i've noticed George's tail Imo - I'm 99% sure he's the offspring of my ranchu (weird I know) so his body doesn't know what shape it should be :D His fins are definitely developing nicely though :D

And Sharon, this is the one fry that was always twice as big as the others :D .... he's like a normal fish now (or close to adulthood) and no, i haven't been able to figure out a good name for him. Nothing's come to me - not in all these months :unsure:

:heart They are looking so great Jen!! I cant believe how big they are getting. :D

How could i miss these pics???

I love this mix of little fishies! Amazing!

they are all so pretty. I LOVE the all white ones. :]

Plus the color of gravel you have makes the colors stand out so much! I

You have done an amazing job. :)

I just discovered this thread--I'm now completely hooked! :krazy: How fun! They are all very cute!

Thanks guys :D I start to think uploading pics of them every fortnight or so is overkill because there's no real startling development in that time. Hopefully next time I post pics of them, they'll have grown more :D

:) Thats because you see them everyday Dear,but we don't,so we notice the littlest of things.If it was up to me,you'd be doing new videos every 3 or 4 days! :rofl

:yeah: Another week has passed,I bet they have grown like weeds.I think we need an updated video. :yeah:

:D Okay...SO I think that it is time for a new video,or new pics as I want to see those googly eyes! :exactly

Yes pics please! :D

:rofl Poor Anette!!! She doesn't care whos babies she sees,just as long as they're babies. :rofl

Poor Anette!!! She doesn't care whos babies she sees,just as long as they're babies.

She love babies! And they are fun to look at.

Lol - I hear you there guys :D

I'll try and get some pics this weekend before I start to move some of them.... They're almost at the size where if I don't move a few, they'll start to place a burden on water quality etc.. I'm praying Winnie (my redcap) improves soon :cry1 so he can go back into the 60 - then I can put the 2 smallest ones into the 15 he's currently in and 5 of the larger ones into the other tanks which would leave 4 fry, Percy and my permanently small ryukin in the 50... This should hopefully even out the numbers some :blink:

:D Did you move any body yet? I have some tank rearranging to do,and I keep putting it off as I hate doing that.I always think I'll jinx myself.Have no idea why I think that way,but I do. :krazy:

Ahem....Where are those pics? :rofl