Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeygirl

I'm So Tempted...

At my local LFS there is a lonely black moor, at least that's what I think it is, or maybe a telescope. He has only one eye. :( The missing eye socket is very well healed. He looks beautiful otherwise. He has been there for a long time and I look at him every time. I'm so tempted to just get him and give him a good home. Sigh...... :unsure:

Aww, He sounds wonderful. I think you should go out and get him!! hehe...What a influence I am huh?! :rolleyes:

Get Him, Get Him, Get Him..... :happydance

Go on get him because if you don't he may never be bought by anyone.I have a wonderful one eyed Fantail whom I called Cyclops his missing eye was a birth defect and I love him.He's my Dads fave out of all my goldfish.

Go get him Christina!!! I saw a large ryukin without an eye and wanted him badly but I have no room. :(

I have an empty 29 gal tank, but I had other plans for it. Hmmm......

Why did I even ask here...I knew nobody would talk me out of it. :rolleyes:

:) I happen to own 3 one eyed fish,and believe me when I say that their handicap doesn't hurt them-it only makes them more special to me. :D If I would have seen him,he'd have been in my Q-tank by now. :heart

It's really up to you.If you had other plans,then maybe you should stick with those. :)

It sounds like you've gone and fallen for this Moor.... :rolleyes::D

I agree with the others, if you have the room for him then I'm sure you'd give him a great home.

I also agree with Devs, if you already had plans for the 29 gallon then maybe should stick with those?

Is the 29 gal that bowfront you were given recently? I know you were talking about tropicals for that one, but goldies would love it too. You'll have to way up what you want more, could be a tough one :)

Yeah, that's that 29 gal that I got for free. I was going to put in a bunch of little fishies and make it a busy tank. He would have plenty of room. Right now he is in a 10 gal tank at the store. I always look at him when I go there and he comes right up to the glass every time. Sweet guy.

Yeah, that's that 29 gal that I got for free. I was going to put in a bunch of little fishies and make it a busy tank. He would have plenty of room. Right now he is in a 10 gal tank at the store. I always look at him when I go there and he comes right up to the glass every time. Sweet guy.

I think you've made your mind up ;):D

If you do use the 29 gal for him, you could add some tank mates in time as well if you wanted so it would still be a nice tank, just a goldie one :D

Let us know what you decide!

Edited by mrbumblebee

Get the little one he wants you otherwise why would he keep coming to see you.You had better go out and buy him because I am going back for that cute baby oranda :exactly

I'm thinking about names...so I guess I'm going to get him! :heart:D

Be sure to post pics when you bring him home. He sounds like a cute fish.

:) I happen to own 3 one eyed fish

What do you do to your fish?!?!?! Just kidding :lol1:)

I think you should get him, he sounds wonderful.

i guess I'm on the bandwagon...cause I say get him cause he is calling for your attention