Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Saved A Baby Chocolate Oranda

Was at LFS this afternoon picking up some much needed supplies.I spotted that they had some new fish that had arrived that day as they were not for sale.So me being me hurried over to look at the goldfish.I was looking at the fish in each of the tanks then I spotted a little baby chocolate oranda trapped between the gravel and a ornament.I hurried and got a member of staff who freed the little one.Thankfully the little one is fine it had beautiful wen growth already to :wub: If I had space I would have been down there tomorrow buying the little one.I hope the little cutie finds a good home.

Good for you. :)

You could still get it and name it "Squeezer" - for you could just "squeeze-her" right on in...." ;)

I have several who should be named "Squeezer".

Nice job Blue!! :heart

:) Good for you Blue! And good for the little oranda. :heart Good thing you were there! Gets me thinking though Blue, aren't you always there? :rofl

:) Good for you Blue! And good for the little oranda. :heart Good thing you were there! Gets me thinking though Blue, aren't you always there? :rofl

Depends on which LFS I regularly have three I visit.Maybe I should spend my next camping trip at the LFS the one with the cutest fish :rofl3 Mind you my Dad drags me to the LFS willingly mind when he needs stuff.As he is never sure what to get and thats at least once a week.

daryl you are tempting me to go and get that little one tomorrow after all I suppose I could squeezer her temporarily in a spare tub I have.Your as bad as my Dad encouraging my addiction.I think I will buy my tank then it free's my indoor pond for the little one.

Edited by Blue

Yes, get it!!! :panana Sounds like a real beauty. Make sure you post pics!!

Sounds like a very cute fish! These are always the fish you have a special connection with - the ones that pick you first or the ones we "save". If you have the room Blue, go for it I say too :D

:newfish I would definitely go for it too Blue

Blue, if you get the oranda, then I'll get the one-eyed boy. Deal??

Ok Monkeygirl you got a deal.As I'm going to pick my tank up for Bubbles and Tiny so my pond will be free for QT.

That little oranda is coming home with me tomorrow if its still there :exactly

Well, I need some supplies so I'll bring him home with me. :D

Chocolate Orandas rock like linkin Park....once i get my last fry(a year old now) homes, I will ahve space for another oranda and I plan on getting a chocolate oranda(since I can never find any panda oranda in my area)..I think you should get the beauty...you know you want too!!! :rofl:lol1

Ok everyone I have her.I have just posted pics of her.I have called her Koko.Monkeygirl lets see this boy of yours :D

:) Congrats Blue, that is so cool! I'm sure shes glad your the one who bought her!

That is so cute! Im new here but i am glad you got her, she sounds lovely ! And you have a connection :)

Ok everyone I have her.I have just posted pics of her.I have called her Koko.Monkeygirl lets see this boy of yours :D

Getting my guy tomorrow!!! :D

Guest fishey-wishey

I am glad that you went back for her, what a lucky fish!!! :)

Can't wait to see the pics!

Well done Blue! :D