Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sandy

Petco Sale

I heard that mmm are doing a big tank sale and offering tanks at a buck a gallon. Some tanks arent included but there must be good deals out there. As far as I know it started today, so if you need a new tank then head over to your local mmm and take a look.

Is mmm a UK company as I need a new QT since Tubby lives in one I had now .

Sorry Blue but its American. If only they would do the same thing over here. :rolleyes:

Too bad I don't have space for another tank or I would buy one in a heartbeat, probably a 55 gallon

I went looking for 45 for qt, but have not found one yet. We have 2 or 3 more PetCos around, so I may look a bit more tomorrow.....

This does not include hoods or lights or anything. They will cost almost as much as the tank, at this rate - and far more than the tank for smaller tanks.....

Same over here... would love to upgrade but that would mean I would have to get rid of the sofa :lol:

Good thing the nearest mmm is more 30 min away.

I heard that mmm are doing a big tank sale and offering tanks at a buck a gallon. Some tanks arent included but there must be good deals out there. As far as I know it started today, so if you need a new tank then head over to your local mmm and take a look.

I wanted to buy a new 20-gal for my new place, but I can't transport it! (I'll live about 400 miles away from home)

And the sale is only for the next 6 days!!! :krazy:

That sounds like it could be a sweet deal if your just in need of a tank.I only deal with mmm when I have no other choice.Most times I shop on line,and although they are always sending me e-mails with coupons,their prices are really outrageous compared to Big Al's and vvvv. :yikes

You may want to buy the tank there,and look elsewhere for the rest of your needs. :lol:

Sounds like a sweet deal, but if I got one more tank, I think my family would have me comitted! :rofl

If our big chain did that they would be sold out in 5 minutes :lol:

I only deal with mmm when I have no other choice.Most times I shop on line,and although they are always sending me e-mails with coupons,their prices are really outrageous compared to Big Al's and vvvv. :yikes

Same here. I love vvvv but mmm is so much more expensive. Although they are one of the few places near my house in Battle Creek that doesn't charge twice as much for the 200ml bottle of prime than for the 100 ml bottle. ;)

Guest patchthefantail

I'm glad I don't live near Pet co. I agree with monkeygirl.. my family would have me commited once I walked through the door with another tank

Hmm.. I just noticed.. it shows I'm a male over there

<---- :|

Edited by patchthefantail

Why in the world would you want to keep a couch, Kinyo, if you have the possibility to get more fish? It is that wife of yours, huh? She wants to sit down or something, I suppose. Boy, oh, boy, she is unreasonable....

:lol:

Daryl, I guess the poor man never heard of floor pillows - comfortable, yet easy to store when not needed. Its a life saver, I tell you! :tomuch:

Patch, the gender thingy came with the new update of the site. It automatically shows "male", so you have to go to your control panel on top and change that.... :)

Daryl, I guess the poor man never heard of floor pillows - comfortable, yet easy to store when not needed. Its a life saver, I tell you! :tomuch:

Patch, the gender thingy came with the new update of the site. It automatically shows "male", so you have to go to your control panel on top and change that.... :)

Floor pillows!? Psh, that's what the FLOOR is for!