Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
katmad

Chubsey And Eyebrows

As requested.....more pics!

Chubsey the ranchu (with the fish version of 'red eye' lol!!)

Eyebrows (telescope) and Chubsey. not the best pic of 'brows but he is very small (1.5inch body, excl.tail) and white, and very quick!!!

And here's some pics of my betta, Mr Grumpy

pic1

pic2

just thought i'd share!! :)

Edited by katmad

Sweet-looking fish, and your Betta is absolutely gorgeous!! :heart

cool fish. i like chubsey

Aww Chubsey looks just like my ranchu Waddles! Adorable. Mr. Grumpy is so darn unique, I can't believe it. Where did you find him?

Chubsey the Ranchu is absolutely lovely, what a great colour! I'm not usually a great fan of telescopes, but Eyebrows is very cute too! :D

Edited by mrbumblebee

Love them both but like the telescope eye best. :heart

Cutie-pies!! I love your fish :heart and Mr Grumpy too. Your tele is a teeny baby indeed. I also really like the big bubble wall you have going at the side of the tank :)

:D Great pics! I have a Ranchu that looks alot like Chubsey,his name is Peanut. :rolleyes::lol:

cute pics...I love chubsey........love ranchus......sigh... wish I had room for more fish!

thanks everyone. all my fish are blushing at the compliments hehe!

:thanks

Mr. Grumpy is so darn unique, I can't believe it. Where did you find him?

I got him from a fish shop near my parents house. The breeder who sells through the shop breeds specific unusual markings and colourings like these. I fell in love with Mr Grumpy at first sight!

They have some really pretty bettas, i saw lovely peachy yellow ones last time i was there, which i had never seen before.

Cool pics.Love Mr Grumpy hes got beautiful coloring.Love Chubsey too and your tiny Eyebrows :heart

cute fishies. I especially love the betta such pretty colors. But I guess I would like the betta since I am the betta queen :rofl

Your tele is a teeny baby indeed.

he is very small, but not very young. he's my 'survivor' from my pre-kokos days of bad fishkeeping. I'm pretty sure he's stunted and he'll never grow to full size, but in this huge tank with lots of good food and clean water i'm hoping he'll begin to grow a little. I feel bad that he's still so tiny. But he is healthy in every other way, and is by far the strongest little fish i've ever seen!

cute cute cute cute cute :heart I love Mr Grumpy's colouring :o

katmad -I have 3 stunted teles . Same story-2 of them were from my original fish 3 years ago that I didn't look after properly (pre-kokos) and the other from the back of the Lfs where she was all alone in a tub with meds and had been there for a year!! Tiny little over medicated thing who had not had good care and water. Anyway these 3 fish are doing much better. There is a little growthrate and they are tough. I think we cannot expect stunted fish to grow as much as others but they will grow some. Good luck, she/he is adoreable :heart

Awww, your guys are real cute :heart

Little fish are like puppies - so cute.