Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
motorx1

I Want To Have Baby Fry's

hi i want to no how to make fish bread if they do bread can't i take the plant out and put it into a nother tank with the eggs on

Guest OzzMosiz

motorx, when you do water changes, alter the new water temperature ever so slightly, maybe 4degrees (up or down is ok). This may jump them into breeding time.

With the plants, yes you can pick it up and put in another tank. I've personally been scooping the hatched fry out of my tank (before they get eaten) and put them in a plastic tub (no filter). When they get a bit bigger I will put them in a tank with a filter.

thanks i am going to get a plant some time this week how many fish do u need in tank for them to bread please reply from

Guest starsmom

one male and one female fish will do it! :D How to tell if they are male and female? Check the posts further down on the list...

Mine just bred without any help at all from me. I think if your fish are healthy, and your water quality is excellent, they will breed. I have heard that more protein in the diet also helps. Also more smaller meals per day instead of one large meal. Of course the slight water temperature change starts it all off...

Good luck!

Laura

Guest OzzMosiz

Yes I only had 1 male and 1 female and they have produced 3 batches in less than a month

wicked man thats so cool i can't wait to try to make them bread how come. Mate my two fish just sits at the bottom what do that mean please reply people

Guest OzzMosiz

what do you mean he sits at the bottom? All time time or just occasionally? If all the time check your water paramters and ensure you have sufficent aeration.

i ant into goldfish any more i am in to Tropical Fish i have a cichlids so far any one got any

Guest OzzMosiz

motorx - man you get bored easily! Why are you no longer into goldies?

:blink: ....

Im not telling you what to like i was just indicating taht it was a goldfish topic

to post your posts in the write topic.Sorry if i seem to be on your back and all

i was just telling you what i thought and all.

Wow.... never new that you'd think

im controling you im just

Am saying it's hard to breed goldfish....

Kids these dyas.

Heh, That whole series of posts was hella funny, thanks for bringing a touch of humor in to my life...

Cheers

Lol, :unsure: sorry if i change the topic i hope i

didn't disturbed any one.