Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Black Moors, Arent They So Cute

naa...the plants right now are too big for one little fish to kill! my goldies do like to pick at the plants, but mostly to clean off the algea growing on the leaves than actually eating them...my fish doesnt like to eat plants for some old reason...just roots

more pics of my black moor goggles.

mymoor.jpg

myfish.jpg

Edited by Fuzzy Peaches

well, save your pennies and soon you can get one :):exactly

I love'em

yours is lovely. His whole body is a velivity black color where mine's stomach is more silver.

I just :heart moors!!here is Dalamar:

he is in his 10Gal in this pic as you can see he got to big so now he is in a 40Gal tank.

may2005226.jpg

Fishmerised how are you hun? sorry I have not pm'd you :( So much happening.

I love the pics you put in this thread!!!!!! georgous!!!

I'm doing fine thanks LMF, Dalamar is a beauty, he sure did grow fast.

Dalamar is also so cute. How big is he/she?? Goggles, my moor, is only about 3 inches. :lol:

My black moore, Jezebel is going through a color change right now :( . She is still cute but loved it when she was all black with a little silver on her belly, now it looks like she could be orange or something, will have to wait and see.

676138241.jpg

the picture was her original color, don't have a picture yet of her now, will soon.

Edited by love goldfish

besides orandas....telescope goldies are my faves....I have a tank of 4...one more, one chyna doll, one gold and one calico(though he is losing his black specks and spots)...goggles is adorable

Guest doc.

i just cant find any! if i could find a black moor i would buy no matter how much it caust. well i guess it does kinda matter, but,...oh well to bad!

I love my black moor called Dyson.He makes me laugh like anything especially way he hoovers bottom of the tank reminds me of maggie simpson (the simpsons) sucking on her dummy :rofl He has just been allowed back into main tank he was feeling miserable wanting back to his best mate Cyclops (orange fantail) as his tail had been slightly damaged so he was segregated but could still see Cyclops now he's all healed they are back together. :)

Yeah, I went to aquatics unlimited in greenfield wisconsin in search if some silver dollar fish. I found out that they wouldn't get along with the other fish i had so i looked around and i saw this hudge tank with tons of black moors :rolleyes: . I couldn't resist buying some, they were so cute :heart . I got two on sale for only $8.00, what a great deal :lol: . Also when i was there I got the white and orange fantail shown with some pics of goggles. Sadly, one of the moors i got passed away about two months ago :cry1 . So all I have is goggles and my unnamed fantail, If you have any suggestions on what i should name the fantail please tell me.

I forgot to say that when i got Goggles, She was only about 1/2 inch long includeing her tail :rolleyes:

Edited by Fuzzy Peaches

I'm in love with black moors. :heart I got two last week and I just adore them. I still need to name them though.

Yeah I had trouble naming my moor, Goggles so i made a new topic called what should i name my moor and fantail. People liked the name goggles so i named her that. I still need to name my fantail.

Really?? Where ever I go they have black moors. I got Goggles at aquatics unlimited. They had probally about 100 black moors in this huge tank. I got two but sadly one passed away about 2 months ago :cry1

Sorry for saying where i got goggles and when the other moor passed away two times.

IM GOING CRAZY :krazy: .