Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Padda's pal

I've Got Eggs :)

:D got up for work this morning and i saw my common goldys spawing in the java fern i could see some eggs, but i had to go to work :(

when i got home i could only see a few eggs (i would say alot got ate) i put 10 eggs in a breeding trap and am going to see how i get on :)

i have bred other egg layers before but not goldys so am looking forward to seeing them grow (with a bit of luck)

Edited by Padda's pal

good luck with your eggs. :) its amazing if you actally watch them develop, you can see the tiny fry developing and wiggling inside their eggs...... little miracles :cry1

Thanks ellnbea

i now have 5 little fellas mainly holding on to sides but also a bit of swimming,

i have a brine shrimp hatchery running right now and am going to try fed them tomorrow,

i have moved them to a little tank as haveing problems with the big goldys trying to eat them through the breeding trap.

Sorry about quality of pic :unsure: but this is some of the eggs

th_Eggs006.jpg

:D Woo-Hoo!!! HOw exciting for you! I have really enjoyed watching my one little fry grow. At first,I was sorry all the eggs were eaten but then I realized where would they all go? :lol: Anyway,Congrats and continue to update us on the litlte ones. :D

you have a point Devs,

only have 3 now but they are eating well and seem to be growing :)

i will get some more pics :D

Edited by Padda's pal

still have 3 they are growing well these pics are old and i will get some up to date pics and put them on :)

th_Eggs010.jpg

th_Eggs005.jpg

:lol: Good to hear that they're still doing well.Definately get some new pics up-they grow so fast. :lol:

Yeeha - look who's got babies :D I too can't wait to see more pics, especially as they continue to grow. I think I'd be a mess if I had too many but I have 3 surviving fry and IMHO, that's a good number to watch over :)

Keep those pics coming :D

Congrats on the babies.Keep those pics coming :yeah:

Guest helen85

Good luck with your fry Padda's pal. Can we see some pics when they grow a bit more. They look so small and cute.