Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Devs

Guess What?

:D This is Marmalade.

DSCF6296.jpg

Marmalade is gorgeous and that fry is growing so fast!! Must be the cheeseburgers . . . ..

Do you know who the daddy is? (And is so, we'd love some pics. :) )

Can't wait to see pics of the baby with his new color!

Aww - mum's a real beauty :heart

I think Ton's got some wonderful genes - and I can't wait to see more pics :D

TD says your baby cats are cool and wants some :D

Great looking baby how old is that guy ??

woohoo what a fry! :D Big and orange!

OH Marmelade is so cute! the fry is so cute! and the cory doras!!!!!!! I love them I got one of them they so entertaining :)

Thanks for the new pics :)

:D Thanks everyone!

Koko TD can have some ! I have babies everywhere! :lol: Between Bristle's and Corie's it just doesn't stop. :thud

Sorry Koko,Won Ton is around two months come next week.

The funny thing about this all is that I took him out of a small tank and put him in a 20 gallon long with a bunch of baby Albino Cories. As I said earlier,Won had never seen another fish so his first instinct was to think of them as "Lunch". :rofl

He has now gotten so use to them that I think that Won thinks that he too is a cory baby! :lol:

Anytime you have a group of Corie's,you find that they are not just "Bottom Dweller's".They actually like to travel all over the tank and swim in shoals.Here's a few pic's of Won swimming in their shoal.He spends almost the whole day following them back and forth,and I think he's losing weight from all the extra exercise! :rofl

DSCF6487.jpg

:blink: Sorry for the bad pic-they move much too fast for my camera. :lol:

DSCF6475.jpg

:o OOPS!!!!! They left Won Ton in the dust!!! He must have gotten tired! :rofl

DSCF6484.jpg

:lol:4ac9c95c.jpg

528257[/snapback]

What a gorgeous little Won Ton :heart I love the way his colours are already so well defomed... I've gotta feed mine some more I'm thinking

How often do you feed Ton Sharon?

WOW!!! I hadnt seen this thread since Won Ton was born! Man hes really gotten some size. He is adorable. Going to be a gorgeous adult! :exactly

:lol: Thanks Erin.

Jen WIth my work schedule,I was afraid that I wasn't feeding him enough(2,sometimes 3 times a day)

Since he's in with the cories,it's definately twice a day.

Thing is,it's hard to figure someone is hungry when they're toting a huge piece of poop behind them! :ignore:rofl

He is constantly eating! I have to feed the cories a little extra because Won gobbles up all the Pro-Gold.

I throw in a little flake food and the little fatty goes crazy! The baby cories haven't quite figured out a bloodworm yet,so I learned the first time NOT to put as much in the tank because Won loves them! :lol:

awww won ton is gorgeous Devs! :heart he looks so cute in his shoal!! :lol:

Ok, somehow I had missed this post, only just found it tonight! I had a ball reading it & watching Won Ton grow! And Baby Cories.......HOW CUTE IS THAT!!???? Didn't you say you have baby plecos too? Keep this post going strong...It Is Wonderful!! And more pics of Cories zipping all over the place!!!!

***subliminal message***

Send Jeana baby Cories!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jeana727

I just found this post too, and Ton is adorable! He reminds me of a pot-bellied pig I once knew!

The pics of him in the cory shoal are hilarious, he looks just like one of them with that look on his face...

Keep the pics coming!

:lol: Thanks guys!!! Well,Ton's still shoaling with the Cories as we speak.I swear the fish is afraid that someone will get an extra bite of food that he'll miss or something. :rofl

He sure is growing fast,but so are those Cories.I'll have to post more pics. :exactly

:blink: That Won Ton is something else!

The other day,I got off of my 83 hour work week and came home exhausted.I was turning on the fish lights like I always do so I can check them all out,and there's Won sitting on the bottom of the tank looking a bit out of sorts.While I'm trying to figure out what's wrong,I happen to notice white fins sticking out of his mouth! :yikes

Yep,the darn fish had a Cory baby stuck in his mouth!!!

I could have died for sure! I know that he had gotten use to them and didn't go after them,but I also know that when they all shoal,they swim right up to his mouth,and I remember thinking one day,"Man,I hope he doesn't take a breath in the dark! :blink:

Anyway, I ran and got tweezer's,sat down ,grabbed Won and was gently opening his mouth to see if I could get the little cory out,and it wasn't happening-I knew I'd have to use the tweezer's. :blink:

I grasped the cory's fin and began to gently pull,and the poor little guy's tail broke off! By now,I'm thinking that the poor thing is laying in Won's mouth dead,so what am I going to do? That's when Won looked at me -almost in a panic-and just started falling to the floor of the Aquarium,like he had quit breathing. I went into a panic mode,grabbed Won,and as I pulled the Cory out the little guy swam off to hide under a plant. He happened to be one of three really tiny Cory's that were in the tank-The rest are big enough where I didn't need to worry.

Anyway,long story short,Won was really acting odd for quite a few hours and ignored food(which NEVER) happens,so I was really scared.It's amazing how attached I've become. :heart The cory was so tiny,and his little tail a mess,that I thought for sure he'd die. By that evening though,Won was back to his piggy self,and the Cory seems like he's doing pretty well all things considered.

And I thought I was coming home for a week of rest! :thud

Oh, dear how horrible! It's good everything turned out good, keep us updated!

:lol: Thanks Anette. Here's a pic taken today. :rolleyes::lol:

DSCF6686.jpg

:DDSCF6683.jpg

That is so scary :yikes ! The way you tell it I could just picture Ton sitting down on the bottom there with a guilty look on his face and an even guiltier secret in his mouth! Amazing that they are BOTH recovering...I did wonder too when I saw how big and beautiful your Ton (brilliant name) was getting if he was going to breathe in a cory one time....! What a shock for you! How are they doing now and can the cory- with-no-tail still swim :o ?