Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
x-Lucy-Fish-x

Your Tanks

post-5992-1143575205_thumb.jpgI had a 30 gal tropical tank on a great stand and then bought a 30 gal for my goldfish. I had no idea where to put the new tank when my sister made a great observation, it would fit perfectly in the stand under my tropical tank! So now, I have the double decker fish tank look! :D

ok, here are my 6 tanks :)

these are v. old pics, and the decor has been changed :)

fandt1.jpg

tandf1.jpg

angeltank.jpg

choppertank.jpg

puffertank.jpg

communitytank.jpg

:lol:

I've always wondered about those vase things in your goldie tank :blink:

are those puffers in the one with the cave? ..they're cute

Guest GoldieKat

Omg nice tanks everybody!! Glitterfish - your tanks are amazing!!

Mine is totally pap compared to you guys!

Thanks so much, Kat. :)

wow those tanks are mint :D

Omg such fantastic tanks guys! i so want to post a pic of mine but i currently only have 1 tank and my betta lives in that. my goldies all live in tubs. I guess i could post a pic of that?

the large one houses my 3 big boys, Alan, Chris and Molly-Wobble the little tank houses my newest addition, Jeremy.

DSCI0193.jpg

Tora my betta's tank

tank.jpg

Edited by Peanuts

My tanks are in the Den (Basement) of my house. When I'm sitting at the computer I see my tanks. I have an "L" shaped desk...

To my far right I see my goldies....next to all our CD's and our Wedding photo screen.

goldietank.jpg

In front of me and beside the stairs... my tropicals sitting on my filecabinet

tropical.jpg

...and you can see a dog too :lol: oh that room looks just wonderful, I so wish that I could see my goldies while sitting at the computer... maybe in the future...

Love your tanks Barbra!! And is that Dakota I see laying there? :lol:

Whoa ppl got so many tanks! :blink:

I only got 2 tanks & 1 outdoor tub

55 gal goldie tank

black1.jpg

60 gal outdoor tub

followtheleader1.jpg

8 gal community female betta tank. The red thingy is the proposed partition. Now the tank has been partitioned and the smaller section houses the blue male crowntail below ;)

partitionedtank.jpg

forreview.jpg

Guest Shubunkin Queen

Wow your male betta a beauty. :heart

Barbra, your tanks look great and Dakota looks so sweet laying there! Does he ever pay attention to the fish?

Do I see angel fish in your tropical tank? I've thought about getting some, but I've heard they can be a little hard to keep? Any thoughts on that?

Now, Where's Zoey in those pics? :D

Love this thread! Keep em coming! I will post some pics of my tank locations mabey this weekend if I get some time. :D

Wow I absolutely LOVE that barrel look. I want to try that. Lemme guess...commets, mollies and a pleco? :D

Lemme guess...commets, mollies and a pleco? :D

503002[/snapback]

Exactly! :)

Here's a couple of mine - I'm redecorating my other 40 gal so will post a pic of it later :D

This is my 40 gal (24x20x20) - it's almost a cube

25gal.jpg

This is my 60 and 40 long - they sit quite close together

2tanks.jpg

This is my little 20 gallon

PHTO0002.jpg

This is my showpiece :rofl an outdoor tub for my fry

DSCN0031.jpg

My little hospital tank for my sick girl

maddys.jpg

That's about it for me although i'm watching a 3 x 2 x 2 on ebay but if the price goes too high then will pass on it :D

PS. I really do love that barrell idea. I'm going to get a urn to replace the tub on the balcony and make it more of a permanent arrangement. There's something so soothing about having an area for fish outside :D

This is my showpiece  :rofl   an outdoor tub for my fry

DSCN0031.jpg

503046[/snapback]

Oh yep! Definitely your best fish-holding apparatus :D

Lol yeah. I just put another 8 eggs out there and hopefully there's enough hiding space for the new fry (which i think are hatching as I type) to hide from my bigger fry. There's plenty of stuff for them to eat out there so hopefully the new ones will survive :D

WOW, all these tanks. :druel makes me want to hurry up and get mine!

My turn! My 29 gallon is on a heavy duty art desk that I cant use because its so huge. So I put the tank there instead 8D This is what I see from my computer desk in the common room. Needs to have a cleaning, the little brats keep pulling up all the plants ^^;; Looks kinda empty without my comet in there :'( but the two are enjoying the big space

29gallon.jpg

Barbra, your tanks look great and Dakota looks so sweet laying there! Does he ever pay attention to the fish?

Do I see angel fish in your tropical tank? I've thought about getting some, but I've heard they can be a little hard to keep? Any thoughts on that?

Now, Where's Zoey in those pics? :D

502230[/snapback]

Dakota doesn't pay any attention... my cat does on occasion but Zoey is the one that stares at the tank. I put a bouncy chair down or her playpen right next to the tank stand and she watches them.

My Tropical tank houses 2 angels. The black one you can see and a zebra Angel. I have had NO problems with them at all. Other than the fact that they chase any fish that swims too close to them. Overall I have a wide variety of fish in there and the smaller ones have learned to stay away. I swear they must try to coax them sometimes because they sneak up and swim away. I just make sure The water is perfect and I feed them once a day. Never had a problem with them. One thing... they grow fast. I should have them in a bigger tank but for now this is fine. I will get a deeper tank as they enjoy a deep tank rather than a long tank.

Jen... LOVE the showpiece... rofl!!!!

Edited by Barbra44

HEHEHEH....I'd show mine....but...its kinda GREEN :rolleyes: And the betta needs a cleaning....The water turned green after I got the algae scapper thats a magnet...and I used it and then...BAM Green water...maybe I will take a pic of it...sometime in the near future...