Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Raynebowfish

Another Strange Lil Black Moore I Found

As most of you know, I have a single tailed moore, and today, my boyfriend and I were out shopping and went to the Petstore, and found a realy cute tiny lil moore, and his back tail has no split in it.... :blink: Has anyone ever seen one of those? Or is it another one of the "should have been culled, but somehow made it" variety I seem to find? LOL I got a couple pics to post...if I can get them uppost-3964-1140325521_thumb.png

Edited by Raynebowfish

I don't know but he's really pretty :heart Did you get him?

Of course :) It was him and another very tiny moore in a tank at mmm, and I woulda felt bad just buying the one, cuz they are both in a bit of rough shape, so they're being QT'ed in the 5gal for the time being *No worries, going to be changing half the water each day, and I know the 10gal per fish rule :) *

They're both staying at the top which is bothersome....but in a few days, like most fish I rescue, they'll be doing much better :)

It shoulda been culled, but I myself would buy him in a heartbeat! I love fish with no-split tails :D

d_golem ~ Thats what I had kinda figured, but I thought I'd double check

Thanks everyone! He is less than an inch long which just makes him super cute! Not that GF's aren't cute...but when they're tiny as can be...its like a cute lil puppy or kitty!! LOL

Guest Esareh

I feel for ya! I have a soft spot for telescope eyes and moors. When I get rid of the ich problem in my tank I may get a moor. Lovely fish! <3

He is a cutie :heart

When I got my son his moor he was sooo tiny, it was actually kinda hard to see him :lol: He's growing like a little weed now though! :)

That's really cool looking. Does it swim different because of this tail?

Awwwww!!!!!!! I think your new fish is beautiful! Nice find!

(Imber the fish in your sig looks exactly like a fish I wanted to rescue from Wally world. He was soo sick looking and so beautiful. When I went back to get him he was gone. :( )

OHhh! What a cutie! I wouldn't be able to leave him there either! I was wondering the same thing about his tail - maybe he swims even better! :D

Let us know how they are both doing with QT - I am sure, under your loving care, they will fine in no time! Any ideas on names yet?!

:heart:) He is adorable! I have an oranda without a split in his tail! :yeah: He was my first goldfish and has turned into quite the spoiled little fish! :exactly

Good luck with your new little one!