Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fishykisses

New Fish

wow.  i should venture up to the goldfish posts more often!  thanks for the laughs LOL

still can't believe you went up against golem and tosakin in a dispute on goldfish breeds tho  :):)

475847[/snapback]

:lol:

well, i said i liked to be right!!

Come on guys this has gone way off topic. Dont want to get mean but stick to the fish. :)

Okay back on topic because I am looking for an answer as well. Hers and mine look exactly the same (minus the color). Mine was labeled Ryukin (I had no clue, I just thought he was cute) and I guess hers was labeled a Fantail. There was a person who stated that it's young so it's rounder. Well I have one (Mars) of whom is definately a Fantail and Spaceboy (the one in question) who is older and chubbier than Mars.

19784595a290815741b254862686l.jpg

Sorry the pic isn't better. The one in question is on the right. He has short stubby fins and a really plump tummy! (the tank they're in now is bigger, btw)

Sorry to continue with the debate...so is he just a mutt that captured my heart? I don't care if he is a mutt, he's my little sweetie (and the starter of the goldfish addiction).

Edited by IloveSpaceboy

Looks like a calico fantail.