Sign in to follow this  
Guest stephfitz

? About Having Two Fish In A 10 Gallon Tank

6 posts in this topic

Guest stephfitz

Hi,

I have a friend that has two goldfish in a ten gallon tank. One is a bubble eye like my little Bubbles:) She liked mine so she got one too. She also got an Oranda. They are pretty small right now. How long will they be ok in this size tank? She said she is testing the water everyday to make sure its ok. I just wanted to get your guys thoughts. Thanks.

Steph

As long as the filter has a lot of biological media and she does regular partial water changes and tests the water regularly then they will do ok for a few months. Enough time to save for a bigger tank. :)

10 gallon..Is arite..for 2 fish..for couple month..but..then..they will out grow it and u should go get at less a 20 or 30gallon..*wink*

:) I used a 10 gal for about one month for my three very small goldfish! :(

Yikes, I was so paranoid. I ran two Penguin filters on the tank and did water changes every three days to make sure my water stayed healthy. After a month I did a temporary switch to my 20 gal tank until my 55 gal was ready. :) What we go through for our finned friends. :exactly

I think with proper filtration and water changes she should be O.K. for a short time.

Bigger tank is in her future! :yeah:

lol THE FUTER!!!

opps i spelt it wrong lol