Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tanya_woz_ere

Take A Look At This Site..

wow!!! those pandas are beautiful!!! thanks tan! :D

Stunning! :druel

Whew! Now that was a beautiful little tour!! I would LOVE to have one of those Panda's! I have never even seen one around here :(

Very cool. I cannot wait until we get this move out of the way and I get to set up an 80 gallon. I have turned down two bubble eyes and it is killing me. Hopefully I will be able to find a black and white..that section was awesome.

The lil Asian store I go to in town actually had a lot of orandas and pearlscales simular to the ones in this link and not one was over $8 and they were huge. My jaw dropped a couple of weeks ago when I saw how many amazing ones they had that day. I could have left with 20 :D

Good thing, the owner likes me and knows that this spring I will be looking to add...I am sooo looking forward to it.

Right now he also has one Oranda that has been there for about 2 months because it is very shy and stays in the corner a lot. His wen is covering his eyes as well, which may have something to do with it..... I haven't had a chance to talk to the guy about it becuase they are always so busy...Poor lil guy, he is like 6 " long, white with specks of black all over...adorable...sigh :(

you could have left with 20 how would you carry them all