Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sorsha

Updated Fry Photo

YAY! as you can see, he/she is very very different than before.

Mommy: Calico Fantail

Daddy: ?? Either my blue/silver/lemon, or my red and black oranda

Here is my one lil miracle baby:

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

any guess yet on what he/she might be or what colour? Right now, i dont know if you can tell, but the colouring is metallic, the fins are dark, but the tail is tipped with white, and his body is like a grey/blue/brown look oh my!

Oh my! So adorable. Congrats!! :D

Soooo cute, the color is just like my Maxi! He is a year and haven't changed yet.

They are really growing Annette. They look so healthy. It will be interesting to see what color they turn out to be.

:heart How adorable, Look forward to seeing pics as he/she grows up. :D

oldHag, your maxi is so cute!!! what colour is that?

bronze metallic, I think it's fry color! :D

Yep this is a normal color they wont show there color till they are atleast 2 years old....That so cool yours is like my 2 month old Konig, the only diff is that Konigs tommy is alot bigger....How often are you feeding ?

I feed him atleast every 4 hours, and if he seems like he is foraging, ill put in more, im using a syringe to feed him, and then watch him happily eat. :)

I just drop a frozzen mystic shrimp in his tank and let him nibble away with that :D

im hatching brine shrimp on a regular basis and allowing the algae to fill all but the front glass, he seems to enjoy nibbling on the pieces that get longer. plus he is in there with alot of plants, so he seems happy.

He looks it hun, Im thinking of turning his tank into a Anubis tank and then selling the Anubis hereon the site :D

that sounds like a good plan! ive got so many plant tanks going though.. i have 2 for my amazons because my main plant made a runner so i waited, cut them now im letting them get bigger before they go into the tank, i have one for penny wort, and one for anacharis and cabomba! *oh my*

Dang I would be like you if my water wasnt so hard hun, I tried swords but since my water GH is over 300 not much will grow except, ferns, and anubis :D

im hatching brine shrimp on a regular basis and allowing the algae to fill all but the front glass, he seems to enjoy nibbling on the pieces that get longer. plus he is in there with alot of plants, so he seems happy.

457947[/snapback]

Where can you get Brine Shrimp eggs?

Isn't it hard to hatch them, because they could have been there for years? I've seen bottles of them at vvvv.

We don't have a vvvv. Only a mmm.

I have been feeding my 2 month old Mystic shrimp and boy can he eat it :yikes

you should be able to buy them at mmm as well. if not, you can order them cheaply online. :) If you need some local shops, i could point you in the direction, but Where are you located Anic?

excellent pics....keep up the good work...

Guest fryluv

The baby is so cute

Sex: Biy

Colur:Silver or gark orange :birth:happyb Soooooo cute do u have any names?

yea! he will be three months old soon, ill post another pic then, his name is Perce (percy) his fins are starting to turn black already, so im excited!

you should be able to buy them at mmm as well. if not, you can order them cheaply online. :) If you need some local shops, i could point you in the direction, but Where are you located Anic?

459715[/snapback]

Columbus, IN. Really we have only two LPS; mmm and a terrible one. We did have one on 46 close to home but it closed. We could drive up to Greenwood to Uncle Bill's (that's a nice store. HUGE fish) but no one is willing to do that.

And I'm not allowed to order things online even if I give the money to my mom.

Well, our local mmm does carry them. BUT, if yours does not, they should be able to get them in. You should get the information about what you want, like a photo and talk to the manager about seeing if they can get it in for you. :D They are usually more than happy to work with you.

If you still can not get it, and find you still want it, let me know, if you want you can send me a check and ill send it to you myself! Let me know! I go past a vvvv just about every day.

the vial is about 4.25 and i cant imagine shipping being very much.