Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

So I Talked To Andrew At The Fish Sempei

About getting a fish. I emailed him actually heehee.

Anyway, he said he'd find out about shipping to my door, usually they ship to the nearest airport, but thats kind of dumb to fly the fish an hours drive away, and then have me drive an hour to get it LOL!! SO I think shipping to my door will not be a problem, I only live 2.5 hours away.

He also said he could meet me halfway because he goes to that town regularly, so that would be cool!

He is expecting more thai Ryukins in the spring, which is what I *think* I want, I might have to wait till spring though =o(

BUT he also is getting albinos from the Tung Hoi Aquarium mwhahahahahahahahah I have never even spent a fraction of what they cost on a fish, but I might have to take the plunge, they are too cool!

I'll keep you updated =o) Maybe you guys can help me decide when I figure out whether it can be shipped ground to me. I think I might be too impatient to wait till spring.

:heart Jessica

Guest squeeker

I've gotten 2 fish now from Andrew, and I couldn't be more pleased! He's got all kinds of goldies, MUCH more than posted on his website. His setup is amazing to see... I'd really recommend going to his place once just to see what he's got. The first time I went I was there talking goldies for over an hour... it was overwhelming!

I personally don't like shipping so much because the stress is so much greater for the fish than a short car ride. I know that they successfully go through shipping all the time, but if it's so close, it doesn't seem worth it to me. Plus, it can be pricey... possibly the same amount as the gas would anyway.

Either way, you won't be disappointed with Andrew's fish! He QT's them with Prazi and everything.

Here are some links to pics of my guys!

Black Ranchu

Red and White Ryukin

:D Hey Jess,if you only live 2.5 hours away,then I definately say "Road Trip"!!! :lol: The money and stress that you save on shipping,could mean another fish!!! :lol: I don't think that I could wait until spring. :rolleyes: Well,whatever you do,keep us posted.Good to see you back!

I might be able to talk my husband into taking me there on a road trip ;) I don't drive. I so need my lisence! What am I waiting for :exactly

I just figured shipping would be easier, then my hubby wouldn't see what kind of $$$$$ I was spending on fish :yeah: He doesn't get goldfish, they all look the same to him I think. I showed him one of Andrews $650 fish (not that I will ever be buying on of those I don't think lol) and he said it was "ugly"!!!! It was a beautiful fish :rofl

Squeeker, your fish are beautiful!!! I really want to go now. Time to butter up hubby lol lol. Does he have a lot of Ryukins?

Jessica

Guest squeeker

he did last time I was there. lots of pearlscales (crownless) and had a TON of black ranchus.

Good luck picking!