37 members have voted

1. 1. What fish should I get?

• Lemonhead Oranda
    • Orange Telescope
    • White Telescope
    • Chocolate Oranda
    • Lionhead (specify what color)
    • Orange/White or Calico Pearlscale

I everyone. Im looking into getting a new fish. I already have a calico oranda, an orange oranda, a blue oranda, a red cap oranda, and a orange/white ranchu.

Which one should I get?

thats a tough one.. i was sat here debating over two of them and ended up voting for a completely different one :D

I was gonna say Lemonhead oranda, as there wouldnt be an issue with who gets to the food first as you have so many orandas! but then i was gonna say lionhead to keep your little ranchu company.. but then i clicked on orange telescope and clicked vote, as long as he will get food with his googley eyes, thats my vote :lol:

I think you should get a telescope! if you had bubble eye on there I would vote for that cuz i want one sooo bad too!

I voted lemonhead because I think they are so adorable but If you want something different in the tank then I would say white telescope. But then x-lucy-fish-x does have a point with the lionhead keeping your ranchu company.

GGGAAAA! There was a HUGE lemonhead oranda at the LFS today. Actually, it looks almost the same as another person's thread in the photo section...oh let me find that link....anyway it was soooooo pretty! But $26.00. Hubby would kill me. Ahhhhh! I know Im going to be thinking about that fish. She was soooo pretty. Let me post that link, it looked similar to this persons fish. It was a blue oranda, no brown on it, and its blue on its wen and face was fading away to reveal a beautiful yellow and its belly was white.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=39906

I think your fish is soooo pretty by the way! You got me wanting one bad now!

I voted lemonhead because I think they are so adorable but If you want something different in the tank then I would say white telescope. But then x-lucy-fish-x does have a point with the lionhead keeping your ranchu company.

Oh I just love orandas. I love my little ranchu though too. I did have a lionhead in there with him but he died yesterday.

If I get a telescope I will put it in my 35 gallon with my two other moors and move my little fantail that is in there to the 55.

lol I guess I like to keep the similar ones together. :) I really want my 35 gallon tank to have one moor, one all orange telescope, and one white telescope. I think that would be neat. Im just hoping that one of them will change colors because Im not gonna over stock that thing!

Get a solid color ranchu maybe chocolate or something?I think the ranchu would appreciate the company.

You should get a bi-color telescope! Especially orange and white :)

You should get a ryukin LOL They are my favorite. I had one with orandas, lionheads and telescopes and it didn't hog up all the food or bother them at all =o)

Jessica

You should get a ryukin LOL  They are my favorite.  I had one with orandas, lionheads and telescopes and it didn't hog up all the food or bother them at all =o)

Jessica

451351[/snapback]

My ryukin had to be seperated from the other because hes a meanie!! Youre lucky that yours is so nice! :D

I voted lemonhead oranda. I just think theyre gorgeous. :heart

lol I think ryukins look funny, like a slice of pizza with fins.

lol I think ryukins look funny, like a slice of pizza with fins.

451362[/snapback]

:tomuch::food

I voted for a Lionhead! I recently got one after wanting one for a long time! He is a cute little guy, full of personality! But Orandas are WONDERFUL!! You can't really go wrong! Good luck on your quest! Let us know what you end up with!! :)

oh yes. Of course you all will know when I get one! lol. You know its funny, I was debating between the two most popular ones on the poll right now, the lemonhead and the white telescope....both VERY hard to find, lol, so it might be awhile before I get anything.

I love that lemonhead at vvvv but I dont know if hubby would go for that....maybe Ill cook him a nice juicy steak dinner...give him a little wine (or a lot) then look at him sweetly, bat my eyelashes and say perty please can I have the fish!!!! lol. Hopefully the wine will do the trick and he'll forget all about the $13.00 limit. haha

I vote get a real good wine (and a big glass), the best steak and get that lemonhead!! They are gorgeous and I have never seen one at any of my lfs. Good luck! :lol:

Edited by fishrpets

I completely agree with Ginger. Load him up with wine, stuff him full, and do what women do best! *innocent loving face* :wub: "PLEEEAAASEE"

:lol: Lemonhead orandas are just the most gorgeous things, and hard to find at that. Good luck fish hunting, hun!

lol lets not go there!

Good Grief! :lol1 This post took a kinky turn!!! :blink: But if it's for a great new goldie! You go girl! :rofl

There are other things you could do.. 

Good grief. Between you are Riz i dont think this is ever going to die....oh that and the whole Jee-uh thing. :P :

Oh and by the way you cant make fun of me anymore because if you do I wont get your pretty drawing tattooed on my bu...er....back. lol.

I hate to ask but - maybe you did and I missed it - but :donthit: Did you ever get a lid sorted out for the tank? If the tank is Milo-proof, I'd get a white telescope! Or any color telescope. They are so adorable! And you have many orandas already...

And the buttering works very well! Nice dinner, lotsa wine, and a little giftie,, like a backrub... produces many fish! Let us know what you get! :)

Sorry to hear about your Ranchu! :heart

get a white telliscope