Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mailboxck

White Black Moore

Me and my gf (girlfriend) :rofl on the other hand thinks it looks cuter black. But his tail has grown longer though

Wow!! That is an amazing change!! Still a beautiful fish!! :heart

That definately is an awesome color change. I think he looks so beautiful all white now. Very gorgeous :heart , and you're very lucky!!

Me too. I thought all he was going to turn into was a sort of dark bronze or something. He looks like an albino. :rofl A bit on the wild side and likes to chase my other fishes

GORGEOUS! Oh I would LOVE a white telescope! I keep wishing my two would change colors. lol. I would like a orange one or a white one....or a white one with orange patches lol. SOOO LUCKY

Edit: My little Jellybean is turning all white. He has lost even MORE orange than when I last posted in the photo section. He is all white with only a little dot here and there of orange. Jellybean is my little ranchu, he's in my sig! you can see how much orange he used to have. Im a little bummed that he is changing though. I only want my moors to change lol.

Edited by gia_ekdahl

My black moors always stay black. One I bought with bronzie colouring on his stomach and he stayed that way.

I would KILL for one of mine to turn white LMAO. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a white telescope around where I live? I have never even seen one in real life! I've even tried ordering them!

Jessica

003.jpg

Another pic

I guess he likes to pose in that position :rofl

Edited by mailboxck

WOW! that is CRAZY!!!

My mom, she used to raise goldies in Singapore, and she was so excited to see my get my moor. And I asked her about all this colour changing business, and she says that hers never colour changed, which as I do more research seems to indicate alot towards pedigree.

Sound right?

But what an AWESOME change! Congrads!

Wow I didn't think the color change was anything that dramatic. I like him as white! I've never seen a white white moor before...he's puuurdy!

Thank you sollicitus_witness! Took me too long to make it and Bubbles looks like he's drugged cuz he's greenish. Oh well. LOL.

Wow, that is incredible! I think he looks great white! It suits him! ;)

Edited by glitterfish

He's  :heart adorable :heart ...Does the color make him a "Black-no-Moor" ?? :D

449945[/snapback]

:rofl2

I've just fallen in love with him coz he's the only one here that gives me "fish kisses". He'd kiss my fingers when i dip it into the water. :heart