Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nichjake

Freddie And Leo

When I bought Leo he was just a tiny bit bigger than Freddie. Freddie hasn't grown much but Leo, wow, hes doubled in size...maybe close to tripled :D

100_1327.jpg

Isn't Freddie kind of strange looking. He just doesn't look quite right. But I love him anyways :heart

Awww Freddie is cute!

I agree that he doesn't look quite right. He's a runt for sure, but somehow he maintained that "fry" look :D

Freddie is a cutie!Thanks for sharing :D

Yeah, I was thinking he kind of looked like the fish version of a bull dog. He does look quite a bit like a fry but he's 7 months old. Its odd because hes the only fry to have survived out of the hundreds that I had :(

There is definatly something wrong with him. He isn't shaped quite right, his mouth is so small I can't even see it and he just isn't growing like he should. I think I really screwed him up when he was first born :cry1

I :heart:heart him though

i dont think it would have been anything you did, sometimes that just happens...ive had guppies boen starange looking, but theye didnt make it past a week or two. you must be taking really good care of him cause he looks happy :)

a strange cute little fish! :D

Guest greenhands

What a funny little guy, he looks like those bullfrog tadpoles I always see stuck in GF tanks at fish stores.

So maybe he's not perfect, but who is? He's definitely a lil cutie!!