Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustJayde

*cries* My Filter Caught On Fire

Oh GOD Jayde....

Well...if you really think it is best to find a new home for Fishy, make sure it is a good home that very responsible. If no one here can take him, try and interview/screen people on how much they know about fish care. About 80% of people who buy goldfish (I'm guessing) don't know didlysquat about their needs. I hope you feel better soon.. we're all here for you. I hope someone here will have the room, the heart, and the money to adopt your special little Fishy. :hug

Edited by Kissy

Jayde,

I really wish I was close enough. :( I would gladly take fishie for you. Unfortunately I am in the Northeastern part of NY.

Please keep us posted. My thoughts and prayers are with you and fishie in this difficult time :hug

OMG,

That is really rotten luck. :(

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be for the best.

Slugger

:heart:heart:heart

Could your local fish store keep your tank? Maybe in a little place in their break room or a spare spot in the stock room? I don't know how well you know them or if they LOVE fish, but, just an idea. I think I missed how big your tank is...but maybe that way you can keep your dear Fishie while you work on a solution? :idont

:grouphug

Saivite

Yes, Fishie is back at the pet store and Jayde won't be coming to the site anymore, the pain of missing her Fishie would be too much for her.

Well I hope she realizes that she has a TON of friends here that are here to support her and be available to talk. We've all lost a fishie friend or have had a sick fish so we can relate. I just hope that she can come back to say goodbye and so that she knows she's got friends here that truely care for her. We all want to say goodbye too.