Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koko

Pharoh Did It Guys

Just thought I would share with those that were interested in having a Pharoh baby. He manged to breed either with Rubert or Princes. Rubert is a Orange Oranda that was Choco, Princes is a all black Oranda.....I have a tun of eggs all over the place..... :krazy:

Guest Chishower

Congrats! :D

Too bad your all the way across the country from me, or I would take one. :(

Wow, congrats, Koko!! I would take one, but I am also all the way across the country! :(

If I knew how to ship I would do it :D

Heres Pharoh I dont have Princes photos yet.

Oh and it had to be Princess cause looking at Rubert and the injury, Its a Boy :rofl3

post-1-1131328922_thumb.jpg

Congrats, koko!! Pharaoh is very handsome, i'm sure the frys gonna be as good-looking as him!

where do u keep the eggs btw?

and have u got any pics of Rubert & Princess?

cheers :D

Princess will have hers taken this week.

I removed the eggs to day into a 2 gal Eclipse tank that I bought today. I used water from the main tank, cut the leaves off of my plants that had the eggs on it, kepts the water level low, and using the light to keep it heated.

ooohhhh....congrats koko!I'm sure you'll have very beautiful miniature Pharohs :lol: If only I was anywhere near you!I would love one....

Frys are exciting..I miss raising frys...my fish somehow forgot how to spawn :rofl

Now will you look what happened! And that just happened today or yesterday?? :thud That Pharoh, just waiting until nobody looks, and then WHAM! Who showed him how to do it? :rofl3

Darn! Maybe someone can tell you how to ship? Im sure all of us who want one would pay shipping!!! :D

Just think... you could soon have your very own breeder award! :lol:

I can't wait for baby pictures! Oooohh... little bundles of joy are on the way!

Now will you look what happened! And that just happened today or yesterday?? :thud That Pharoh, just waiting until nobody looks, and then WHAM! Who showed him how to do it? :rofl3

424352[/snapback]

i think it was TD's guppies that showed him, I guess 2 years of having the tank next to his got his attention.....Or the fact that Princess is a young Black Oranda, I guess she smelled good to him....

That is great news! Congratulations, koko!!

But lets see if he fertilized them :rofl3

Two years - boy talking a late bloomer here! You must be so happy! FErtilized or not - that is an occassion to celebrate! :lol:

Yeah man I was dancing around the house......you should have been here.....Its just so cool....Im hoping I get something out of this :lol

That's gotta be an unbelievable feeling. I remember I was kinda sad when I found out both of my guys were, well, GUYS!

I would love to take one off of your hands if the opportunity presented itself...unfortunately Chicago is still too far!

Well lets see if Pharoh gets some babies then I might be able to look into shipping :D

Good job Pharoh!! I bet he's feelin' all proud and manly right about now ;)

:bounce YAY For Pharo!!! What a Studly Fishie you have there Koko!!

When's the due date? Or are we still waiting to see if they are fertilized? How exciting for you!! Great News, If the offer is still pending when the babies arrive I would be willing to adopt a CA Fishie.. :)

:goodluck:thumb:

:o There's no way that you can tell me that Pharoh's going to be a Daddy----then to add on that it may be Princess,and not expect me to be waiting for my fish!!!!! :lol: I will be the shipping Guinea Pig,so start reading!!!!CONGRATS!!! :heart:heart

Congrats on the spawn Koko, i know its something youve always wanted and i too hope they were fertilised.

Hope you keep a piccie diary to show us all. :exactly

Woo hoo to Pharoh - the little stud muffin :lol: And he's such a looker too - should have beautiful babies :D

Just noticed that Pharoh has a very uniquely-shaped wen! very nice :lol:

koko, u said the moved the eggs to a 2-gal hex tank, but I read that goldfish eggs should never be removed out of water :rolleyes: or is it ok for a short period of time?

Congrats, koko. Hope they're fertile! I would suuuure looove to have one of them frys!! I'm only :hummm 3/4ths the way across the country from you :lol: