Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Finally

I'm sitting on :9 with this tank.

Craigslist012.jpg

This is what I've been dreaming about since last uh, since June. It's taken so long, the lives of 6 of my best friends, a whole lot of $$$ and sweet talking to get to what I have now. Unfortunantly the bettas tanks were downgraded to one 5.5, boys in the condominiums and girls free. Mom's deal, 2 tanks (55 and bettas in 5.5) or no tanks.

The goldfish set up won't change much except when Christmas rolls around and they play 'musical filters', instead of a 170 and a 170 powerhead I want to get a 400 and leave the 170 on. The bettas tank will have sand and plants soon, oy vey, just getting this up took all day, doing the bettas at the same time is way too much.

Well, enjoy!

Edited by TamtheLittleBlackMoor

:D Looks great Tam!!! You know how life is though,it's all about "Compromise" :lol:

Looks great! That must have been very exciting to finally get it set up! How long ago did you get the tank? I think I remember you posting about a new 55 gal coming awhile ago.

What do you mean by 'the lives of my six best friends?' What happened?

It looks awesome!Congrats :D

Talk about a fabulous looking tank Tam :D

It's soothing just to look at and you're like me - no backing on the tank... just beautifully natural :D

Your little betta tank looks so tiny in comparison - yet for betta's is quite enormous :lol:

Guest JustJayde

wow that is so beautiful! congrats on finally having it up :)

enjoy it for us!

What do you mean by 'the lives of my six best friends?' What happened?

416869[/snapback]

the.. er.. PH incident?

it's very pretty! and i love your stand too. when i have my own house i want to get a big one like that :D

Awwww Tam!! And I thought you were busy with Homework, hahaha....

Nice work!! You did a excellent job with the tank..Thats a pretty good deal that you and mom worked out!! Consider yourself LUCKY :)

Looks Great Darlin!! :rockon:heart:hi5

What a great tank!! Congrats! :)

Congrats Tam! The all-moor tank looks great! U sure are lucky to have ur tank in ur room :D

"The.. er.. PH incident?"

Oh. (I haven't been on for awhile, didn't know.)

Again, looks great! I like the natural tank decor.

Edited by Roano

Yes, the pH incident, someone recently brought that thread up in discussion. Anyway, thank you for the enchouragement, I'm so glad the stand works. Pressboard had me on edge but it's held up. (Knock on wood)

I've had the tank since the end of I think it was July? Since then it was in the closet at my dads for a month, in my moms garage since. A week into first setting it up came the pH crash, fighting for Trevor who didn't make it, then resetting it to where it is now.

Devs you're right! I'm enjoying watching my fish in a warmer room but alas, my homework is being bumped back to late nights. Della, I'm sooooo busy right now hun! You wouldn't believe, I try to go on but it's mainly weekends now untill winter break. I miss you all here on Koko's.

Tam I love your tank!! I'm considering an all moor tank as well as soon as mine is cycled!! My 29 gal has been empty and trying to cycle for four months. However, I have to get qt cycled first for tropicals, then a sponge for betta, then if all the trops are healthy (fat chance) I'll be able to get a moor then :) I'm glad everything's working out for you!