Sign in to follow this  
magickzzl

:d New Fishes!

3 posts in this topic

ok, so as some of you know, my little commons are soon going to a new pond, and I decided to try and find a celestial. Well, my co-workers ordered celestials for our store, and Im in love... with two!

No picts yet, camras in the shop (boo!) But I ended up taking home a calico bubble eye, and a orange celestial! Thier adorable!!!

We played musicle fishes the other night... I put Rocko and Newt in the 40 with the orandas and commons (yes, 6 fish in a 40... but the biggest one is 4 inches right now.... actually.. their like all 3-4 inches...) and the cycle is holding up well (Thank gowd for biofilters! :D ) watching my water perameters like a hawk.. and the commons should be off this week :( *sniff*

Mo and the catfish are in the 16, so the babies are in the 10 for the time being. Their so tiny!!!!! I mean, Mo WAS my baby! but now he's one of the biggest I have! These guys are an inch long... INCLUDING thier tails!!! :D

Condem me for overstocking prematurely... but its love at first sight! (well for me... who knows if they have ever seen me! lol!) I had the calico picked out before we even released them into our tanks! He looks like bronze cow print, and some tiny black specles!

Guest JustJayde

lol I predict a new tank being bought in the near future ;)

congrats!

of course! what kind of mother would I be if I didnt? lol! for now the ten is an aquatic jungle! so that should help out a bit... plus their only 2 inches of tiny fishes!!! :D