Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Dusty, De Jacamo, Pudge, Asher, Lucifer, Zorro.

thats going to be a great picture... I hope there are toaster in heaven :D because Im sure goldfish love waffles.

394414[/snapback]

That just made my whole day love. :heart

Thank you for the coments on the sketch, hopefully Paint Shop Pro 7 is comming in the mail and I can digitally colour it.

I've only just seen this post and i'm so very very sorry about your loss. Being new to fish keeping I?ve never really realised that things like this can happen. I've read your post out to my mum, who thought that i was crazy and a little obsessive about my fish because i clean them out so regularly and feed them lots of different food. But now i think she is starting to understand the importance of keeping tank water in a good condition and that's entirely down to you. Thank you and once more I?m so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Guest dmhosea

I'm soooo sorry! The EXACT same thing happened to my little ones as well. Three were dead and one lay gasping at the bottom and died several hours later. This was last month. Your pictures didn't work. I hate to say that I want to see them, but until I do I won't know what my fish died from. I believe it must've been a pH crash as well.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Deanna RN :bighug

Aw, I'm saddened to hear this has happened to more goldfish. If you'd like to see the pictures you can contact me through AIM at: Ownedbygoldfish