Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Panda Moor

I'm kicking myself in the butt for buying him/her, but I would be kicking my butt if I didn't. The employee, whom I'm on friend terms with, told me to snatch him/her up because they get these in rarely and there were two in the morning and he didn't know how long this one will be there till. ;)

GRAH! The problem, I have too many goldfish and not EVEN enough room. I'm working that out though. As of now he is in a 10 with Trevor (the rather large common) untill Tuesday when Trevor gets a new home. ( :( It's for the best. I have no where else!) That's at my moms, at my dads I'm still pleading/negotiating getting the 5 outta the 20 and into the 55. :krazy: It'll happen soon, just how soon I do not know.

Anywho, no more :newfish for me untill this sorts out, I promise. Pictures tomorrow! (Because Lucifer is sleeping right now)

Guest cshepard

You did the right thing, pandas are awesome - good incentive to get everyone into bigger quarters! Can't wait to see the pics . . .

This guy/gal well deserves his/her name, Lucifer is picking on Trevor, and he's 6X his/her size! :o

Lucifer031.jpg

'Comon now, who could resist this little face?

Lucifer033.jpg

Lucifer020.jpg

Lucifer029.jpg

Wow, he is really pretty!

And picking on a common - he's gutsy too! :lol:

Awww.....he is soooo pretty :heart reminds me of my Pandee...I miss him :cry1

OMG, good news but VERY BAD news. Good news, I get to set the 55 up tomorrow at my moms. Bad news, one of my fish was stolen by my stepmom, don't ask because my hate for that woman is past the passion of a thousand camels. She's jealous is all and plays games a 5 year old plays when they want something and can't have it. My poor baby moor Asher was no where to be found this morning, and he was there after school yesterday, in the best of health, so if she pulls thast "he died" crap it's so not true! So, I'm taking ALL my fish to my moms where NO ONE can hurt them. This greatly upsets me, and I'm not moving to AZ with my dad after this so long as she is going with him.

Did she really steal him???Where would she put him? I think you need to hire sherlock :P

OMG! Lucifer is so adorable :heart ! Who could resist that face.

How could your stepmom take your fish? That's so evil....I hope your fish gets back to you safe and sound.

Ack! fishnapper! guard that panda!-Anyways pandas are wonderful I can't imagine not having one to look forward to when coming home.

great panda! keep us informed ;)

Holleuja!

55gallon006.jpg

They're all safe and sound, Asher included. I dunno why she would take him, but I found him being chased around her 55. (which has *cough* 6 common goldfish, a koi and two cichlids, and yes, the goldfish are 'pets') She also has a 5 gallon eclipse with a fantail, another koi, a skirted tetra and a guppy. I try over and over to tell them they can't do that, but no, they don't want to listen. So I said "fine" and took ALL my fish over to my moms house, just like that. I'm not subjecting my babies to that woman anylonger and now they are almost compeletly happy.

They've gone from 5 in a 20 gallon to 7 in a 55 gallon, Trevor being the exception because he gets a new home. But FINALLY, for those that followed my other thread, I got it.

Wow....I'm sorry but that woman is crazy!!! I never thought an adult would really steal a kid's goldfish, and then tell them it died!!!!!! I just can't believe it. I'm glad you found him in time, and I'm super glad you get to keep your 55 and all your fishies at your mom's. Uhmm...how does she managed to keep all those conflicting fish together in such a small space? Especially the 5 gallon with the tetra, guppy, fantail and KOI! Poor fishies :( At least your fish are safe...

Do you still have Zorro? I don't see her.

Ok, I should make a few things clear in my haste. I don't know for SURE that it was her, it could have been one of her kids, who put my goldfish in there. But yes, Lauren, how those poor fish manage in that tank I have no idea, it's really sad.

I do indeed have Zorro, she's kinda in the right hand corner infront of the lighter coloured rock. De Jacamo. Asher, Lucifer, Pudge, Dusty and Trevor are all there along with The Good the Bad and the Ugly Plecostomous. It's cute, Dusty and Trev were my first two original goldfish, and they have been apart for a year, but now that they are in the same tank they won't leave eachothers side. Now who said goldfish only have a 3 second memory span?

Tam, I'm sorry for all that trouble....BUT.....I'm thrilled you finally got to set up your 55! :happydance And your new panda is adorable! :heart

:krazy: I love your tank (Can't wait till I get mine....)

Glad to here Asheris safe and sound! And if anyone should be "stealing" it should be you so they won't have to be submitted to such small tanks...

Your new fishy is soooo cute!!!! I love telescope eyed guys!!! I'm glad your fish are alright!

I'm so glad for you that you got to put your 55 up at last, but sad at the way it came about.

at least your fish are all safe now though :exactly

Oh and BTW, it looks fantastic!

Thank you, but they're all gone now...it's all in the general section, I can't bring myself to posting it all again.

Thank you, but they're all gone now...it's all in the general section, I can't bring myself to posting it all again.

391715[/snapback]

{{{Tam}}} :heart

Tam, I read your most recent post first, re-reading this and the trouble you went to to save them from the wicked stepmother and now this. Poor darlin', I'm really sorry. :crp

:cry1 It's so horrible, but I rather they have gone this way in a great big huge tank with all the freedom then in a tiny cramped tank. Theyre last "swim".