Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Please To All Award Winners!

You guys are awsome!

The certificates came and are wonderful.  I have my diploma wall at work, so now I'll have a goldie award wall at home! LOL

Today I had a great surprise when I receive a box from someone who's return address I didn't recognize.  I'm wondering... what the heck is this... Opened it and it was chock full of goldie stuff that was just awsome!  The little red crystal goldfish is simply beautiful. :)

and daryl did an AWSOME job on the patch!

373923[/snapback]

Ditto. :exactly Thankyou Koko, Daryl and Jsrtist, the little package of goodies really brightened up my day and make for some lovely keepsakes. Garion and hubby were impressed, Garion has claimed the colourful stretchy goldifsh for himself. :lol:

My packaged came today. :heart Thank you Koko,Daryl, And Jsrtist very much! Very cute. Today is my sisters b-day and shes like " Wow you get a gift before i do" haha lol. Once again thank you very much, the package of goodys really made my day. :) I even got to talk goldfish with my sisters, naming all the little strechy goldies lol.

Ill try and get pictures later :)

Edited by Black oranda

Sorry, I haven't been on to see this post..

Emma, I got my certificates, they are lovely, thank you for your hard work and dedication! :heart

A really really big thank you koko for the gifts you sent to me. I love the little red crystal goldfish its beautiful and so cute and the dog ran off wih the nemo toy lol, but i got it back.

Jsrtist the platy pendant is gorgeous and my daughter emma is wearing it on a chain she has.

daryl, the patch is just too beautiful for words, i will take a pic of it and use it in my av hopefully.

thank you all very much :heart

As for a nominee I haven't seen anything but I'll let y'all know. I did PM my address since I've moved and the mail is automatically forwarded so there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

Barb

My little box of goodies arrived today! :D Thank you koko and others who have contributed. Everything is so cute and beautiful, the patch was a piece of art! :) I have stick the little crystal fish on top of my monitor so I look at it all the time. :D

I haven't receive the certificates yet. Still waiting . . .

BTW, customs openned the box for inspection. Just as well there was no medigold in there! :o