Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Please To All Award Winners!

Just so nobody wonders how this gets here - we moderators need to figure out who has/has not gotten their award package yet, so I have compiled all the responses so far from everybody who "got mail".... Keep on adding on... :)

Just got mine today. It's lovely, thank you agian Emmaj!

Edited by Ranchugirl

just to say a big thank you for my awards which came this morning and all the hard work you put in to all of this :exactly

:heart I got mine today, Thank you so much emma there very lovely :)

There diffrent alittle from last year aswell.

:heart oh and thank you for the card very cute

I got mine! thanks emma! very nice! it will hang above my new tank! :heart

:bounce Got my award certificate in the mail just now!!! WOOT!!!

So exciting to get something good in the mail instead of bills!!!

Thanks again everyone!! :grouphug

I got mine today! :D Its great! I'm going to get a nice frame and hang it on the wall!

Thanks Emmahj! :D:D:D

Thanks Emma, I got my certificates and they are beautiful. A special thankyou to whoever did the lovely caligraphy, was that you too? Garion and I appreciate your kind wishes, we thought that picture was so funny - "a bridge underwater - what use is that?" :lol1

My husband was impressed and suggested that I should hang the certificates in the office. I just might do that because I'm tinkled pink to be Member of the Year. I was never the popular type at school or work, so this is a first for me. :D

Yea, I got my certificates in the mail. Emmahj they are really great!!! I am so proud of them. I'm going to find special frames for them. :9

Can you please post here if you (or if you haven't yet) received your awards package yet? That way Emma and Laurie will know and keep an eye on things in case somebody hasn't gotten anything yet...

And since I started this one - THanks, Emma, I have received mine! It looks wonderful - thanks again for all your hard work with it! :bighug

Um, wow I didn't make this topic Ranchugirl did, haha. I saw this and though someone had gotten hold of my password.

Don't worry, Tam, I moved your post from the other awards thread to here... :)

:) Hey Em,I got two-one for the Nomination,and the actual Mod of the Year. Was I supposed to get both if I won? And any chance that you forgot "Newbie" from the 1st Annual??? :lol:

I haven't got my cute little fishie badge from Daryl yet, maybe delay in the post?

:) If I'm not mistaken,Emma was only sending the certificates.Someone else was mailing the rest.

Hmmm im confused. We were suspose to get more? Other than the certificates?

Because hopefully people who have my address know that i moved and have a new Address.... hmm i hope everything gets to everyone well.

Edited by Black oranda

Emma is sending certificates for every award winners and the nominees. There are other small prizes that should be coming from Koko, herself. A collection of various things including the stitched patches from me. Koko will get it all done, but is struggling right now finding time to actually eat and sleep and function. :D

I have sent out all but Sandys and CaptK since the addy is worng fro sandy and I dont have CaptK addy. Please if you guys see this please Pm with the information....

and Daryl you are so right.....so little time in my life now :cry

Oh my goodness! I had no idea there was more! Thank you!

Koko hun, haven't seen you around for some time with that busy schedule of yours. :( It's nice to see you though. Hopefully you're feeling better and getting stronger. Best regards.

OMG I got my package today!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I have never gotten a package full of so much cute stuff ever! wow! thank you all so much! :D:heart you all!

pm sent. :)

:D Just wanted to say that I spotted my "goodie box" as I was leaving for work yesterday,so I just took it with me! :lol: Thank you all for the trinkets. As for my fav,I think Daryl did an outstanding job on the "Patches",and I adore it! Thank you all for the hard work invested! :heartDSCF4063.jpg

:heart 1 word. BEAUTIFUL!, I love it!. Daryl really did do a great job.

*Waits for the Mail man*

You guys are awsome!

The certificates came and are wonderful. I have my diploma wall at work, so now I'll have a goldie award wall at home! LOL

Today I had a great surprise when I receive a box from someone who's return address I didn't recognize. I'm wondering... what the heck is this... Opened it and it was chock full of goldie stuff that was just awsome! The little red crystal goldfish is simply beautiful. :)

and daryl did an AWSOME job on the patch!

I haven't recived my package yet but I was late letting emma know my postal address so I not surprised. I just sent a PM to koko with my addy as well. Thanks guys! :)