Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest azfishyfishy

Virtual Fish

Guest azfishyfishy

Does anyone here play Aquazone? The Virtual Aquarium Simulator?

I'm not trying to get you guys into another addiction, but, there is a program called Aquazone wich is a virtual aquarium simulator. The fish are pretty "real" as you have to feed them, change water, clean filters, check water perams, etc. The version I am talking about is an old version which is now abandonware (not supported by the creators anymore... It's free to download). There is a newer 3D version, but it is basically a screensaver with a feeding function... you can't breed the fish, no water changes etc.

It is mainly Tropical Fish... but... There is a Goldfish add on pack and you can breed goldies and raise some on your computer too!

Here is a link to a site to download for Mac & Windows - http://s123943909.onlinehome.us/id22.htm

Also here is the Add on packs and fish and stuff - http://s123943909.onlinehome.us/id2.htm

Yes... I am addicted to fish... real, and virtual... :krazy:

Guest Inasoso

IT SOUNDS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX! :D:blink:

Guest azfishyfishy

Here is a (small) screenshot of my virtual goldfish tank. It's tiny because photobucket resized it... The tank is 123.1 liters and has 4 goldfish... but my virtual goldfish are at the maximum size they get on the game.

goldfishtank.jpg

There is a Black Moor, two Orange and White Ryukins, and 1 Red and White Rykin.

Note: the deformed looking one in the center is not really deformed... It was just turning when I took the screenshot

Edited by azfishyfishy

Hey azfishyfishy, are you from Arizona??

Oh man, I tried to get the free trial thing, but its SO comfusing! I'm not good with computers x_x

Guest azfishyfishy

Nope... not from Arizona... the AZ stands for AquaZone :P

The free trial is very limited... but on that site you can download the full disk for Aquazone Deluxe II with Guppies(Totally legal, The company doesn't support the software anymore) ... You can also sometimes find AZ on eBay, or maybe even in bargain bins and software stores...

Guest Lizzy

Thanks!

Gonna try that out right away - been looking for one lately, hehe

Guest Marching_Devil_07

That sounds like fun :)

Yes, thanks for telling us, i'm going to see what this is... :)

Do you need all 3 downloads? part 1, 2 and 3? or just the first one?

Guest azfishyfishy

You need to download all three parts, then you open the first .rar file and it will extract them all and put it together... Then you can burn it with a CD burning program

When you want to install the add-ons, like the discus, arowana, goldfish, etc check out this link - http://s123943909.onlinehome.us/id23.htm

It shows you how to install them...

Edited by azfishyfishy

Ok, thanks.

Guest Marching_Devil_07

How did it take you to download the first part because it says 4 hours and 29 mins. for me and I'm only on 1% ?? :unsure:

Uhh...I don't know if it is your game, but about an hour after I downloaded the stuff, I did a virus scan and there was a virus x_x Norton caught it, but a message to everyone else trying to download this thing, just be careful. Also, it would be great if someone with a good virus protection program screens their computer after downloading this...so at least I'll be able to rule out a possibility.

Guest azfishyfishy

I highly doubt it's the game that gave you the virus... I have run Aquazone for years with no problems on both Mac and Windows... I doubt that site gave you any viruses... I guy who runs it is really nice and wouldn't do that. Plus this game is rather old and was commercially sold, so I doubt it would contain a virus...

Marching Devil - Do you have dial-up? That may be why it is taking forever to download.

Wow, this sounds really interesting, I'm going to try it out, thanks azfishy :D

Oh, wat program do I use to open the files?

i cant get it to work!!! help please! :)

Guest azfishyfishy

What's the problem? You can't burn it? Exctract it?

Anybody ever tried Insanequarium on shockwave.com? It's similar to Aquazone...

Yay insaneaquarium!!! I wish I could download the whole thing instead of playing online or the free trial for the newer one!