Sign in to follow this  
Guest Esareh

:( Well, Im Not Overstocked Anymore At Least...

25 posts in this topic

Guest Esareh
:cry1 Flashie passed away today. I thought it was fungus but it wasnt, im sure now because skin was falling off of his wen and stuff. I love him so much and hes been through so much! attacks, fungus and now what evver this was. Ive has him for about 3 months or so. I love him so much! why did he have to go? I miss him allready! he was my lil baby. now hes gone. :cry1:cry1:cry1 bye bye flashie baby. Ill miss you. :cry1

I'm so sorry to hear about Flash... :cry1

He was very lucky to have a home with someone who loved him so much. :heart

Don't worry, though, because now he has 204982390420 gallons of water to play in! I hope he likes tag, cuz my little ones are up in the big fishy playland waiting for him to join in!!! :exactly

:hug

It is the worst to lose a buddy. We're here for you :(

Guest Lizzy

Thats rough, sorry to hear.

*Hugs*

:( Esareh,Sorry about the loss of your fish.It doesn't take very long to get attatched to them,does it?

Guest Esareh

Thanks everyone. Flashie LOVES tag. He did flips under water and sometimes he even did a flipper in the air. I guess hes seen too mant movies.

Im sorry to hear about Flashie. He had a wonderful life with you. its so hard to lose a pet. I fear when I lose one of my goldies, im so attached to them. Its tough. Flashie is in a better place now. :heart

Guest Esareh

Yes... he is, I still miss him though...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you lost little Flashie. *Gives a hug* It's hard as heck to lose them, but he's up there playing with all the members departed goldies.

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry1

Guest Esareh

Thank you all for your support. I know that Tam and Chilly Willy and Flashie are the best of friends allready. Flash was so nice to vision impared fishies. My lil hershie is a moor, and when i fed them flashie would keep everyone away from hershie, even though flashie was so little. Im sure flashie has many many fishie friends allready, he was so sociable. :( i miss him so much. And its sad because Spazz, Sushi and Hershie are looking around for him... I put my snail in there so they can have a new friend...

Sorry about Flash; really hard to go through isn't it? It's so difficult when you lose someone that you love.

sorry about your fish. :(

Guest Esareh

I wish I could just explain to my other goldies that flashie isnt comming back. Anyone here speak fishie?

Thank you all for your support. I know that Tam and Chilly Willy and Flashie are the best of friends allready. Flash was so nice to vision impared fishies. My lil hershie is a moor, and when i fed them flashie would keep everyone away from hershie, even though flashie was so little. Im sure flashie has many many fishie friends allready, he was so sociable. :( i miss him so much. And its sad because Spazz, Sushi and Hershie are looking around for him... I put my snail in there so they can have a new friend...

336861[/snapback]

Aww...poor little Spazz, Sushi and Hershie! :cry1 They miss their little friend, that's so sad. Esareh hun, here's a hug for you :hug

Im so sorry! *huggles*

Guest Vinnie65

Aw, I'm so sorry. *sends you hugs* RIP Flashie.

Lets all say a quick prayer in memmory of a very kind goldfish.

Oh father in heaven, please take flashy the goldfish under your caring wing, let him make many new friends up there and have a great time. He treated other fish with lots of respect, may he have a wonderful reward for this kindness you posessed in this amazing fish. Please don't let us ever forget such a wonderful fish. Amen.

Just remember, Flashy is always looking down on you, and trying to comfort you with out you knowing. May he rest in peace.

(Hey! I could pass for a pastor or somethin') :)

I'm so sorry, I know how it is.

336861[/snapback]

How sweet of you to remember my Chilly Willy :heart I'm sure they're all friends now...don't worry Chilly will take good care of flashie :)

Hey, there is probably some fishy at the pearly gates with a big sign saying 'Welcome all Kokos Goldfishword Fishies". (like at the airport) All our departed friends probably hang out together and have their own club. It's a nice thought anyway.

Guest Esareh

Thanks every one, your kind words made me feel much better :) (heh, koko goldie club, i could believe it.)

Of course, one of the club benifits is all the peas, flakes, bloodworms, ect. you can eat!