Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
magickzzl

My Rat Likes To Watch The Goldfish!

MY ratty Pixi likes to sit on her perch, and watch the goldies... I know she's thinking a quick snack, but its adorable! we both sit and watch them in the evening! the other 3 couldnt care less.... lol! Go miss Pix!

0af5d9f8.jpg

:wub: She is soooo cute she is exactly the same as my baby peaches!! I just love rats!! I know a lot of people get weirded out by them but they are so gentle and kind....I have had 6 rats in the past 5 years and just lost my little kiwi not to long ago.... :cry1 She was a valentines day gift...(I know what you are all thinking a rat for a gift.... :huh: )But all the same I love those little guys it's always a toss up at the store...rat or fish rat or fish....lol

Funny that she likes to watch your goldies!!! how cute. btw love her name Miss Pix

Pixie is adorable!! Ive also always loved rats, but could never have one as a child because my mom is really afraid of them. I also love hamsters. I had a a hamster a few years back, that passed away, and ive always wanted to get another one, but am worried about have a cat, a dog, my fish, and a hamter. I saw these cute rats at mmm the other day, but my fiance wotnt let me get one... I also want a farret really bad.

Such a cute fella, funny how only one is interested in the fish. I'm another rat lover and former rat keeper.

Your Miss Pix looks like our Miss Priss! My rats are not as interested in the goldies as they are in the bettas-- they seem to like to watch him flare at them :)

Guest Skillz

I think thats cute. Do you like your rat or fish better?

Skillz

It makes me miss my Myka. Sadly she never expeirienced my fish. lol I agree though, rats are top notch companions.

Aww.. *sniff* Pixi looks just like my rat twiggy, we had to put her down 2 days ago because her tumours had grown too big, no one here seems to want to operate on ratties! I've been to about 5 different vets and all say its not worth it.. wtf... So we just had to let it grow until well you know.... very hard decision.

Now we are left with padymelon our blue girl, shes all alone, all she wants to do is sleep inside our shirts and shes never done that before....

But rats are the BEST, alongside goldfish :P but at least you can hold them. I love my ratties to death!

I think thats cute.  Do you like your rat or fish better? 

Skillz

333742[/snapback]

both! i had goldfish first, but i have had rats longer.... kept taking breaks from goldies... they are both just so funny and loving! she is sitting now on her perch watching them.. and the commons have noticed her to.. their begging her for food! lol!

i came home once to find my dog watching my commons he was falling asleep it was really funny :rofl my mom wont let me have a rat either were breeding them at college and they are due next week their mom is a pretty agouti colour and their dad is just fat! lol its not fair(she wont let me have a snake either)

Edited by philly-billy-rocks

Guest Dipstick

My Cat can't seem to work out whats between him and the fish, which is funny as he once thought a window was closed(it wasn't) and jumped on the windowsill fell 2 stories and lived to tell the tail. He's not caught any fish yet and keeps hurting his paw on the glass. Has anyone had any bad experiences of cats eating fish?

Guest Lizzy

My dog lies beneath the goldfish tank and watches them as well.

He used to be good friends with my guinea pig too, until it died - he was the one crying the loudest!

Its so cute seeing different types of pets interact.

i adore rats! i dont understand how people can be wierded out by them, i think theyre just too cute and cuddly to be scared of...obviously, i dont have one...moms one of hte 'wierded out' ones... :blink:

Guest Lizzy

Mums usually are, until they get sick and theres no one around to take the sick rat (or in my case my brothers mouse) out and make them better.

My mum had the mouse in her apron for hours in a row, trying to keep it warm and feeding it.

Rats though...they're a bit too big for my personal taste :D

ya.. my mom wasnt thrilled about getting my a rat, but after meeting the rats and hamsters at the petshop, the rats won!

Ive now had ratties for... err... 14 years! @_@ and my mom says when i move out, she's keeping my two fat ones... :o

the biggest thing is getting someone whop doesnt really enjoy rats to meet a nice one. :) my first rat, Vanilla, was quite the rat embassadore! now my baby Reesies is, she's the in the best health and the friendliest! (Pixi is a momma's girl, and my two fatties are to old..)

Reese the rat embassidor and her favorite snack!

boo_reese.jpg

XD no, she wont share that with me!