Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

I Have An Idea!

Daryl......I also have a Maine Coon, they are wonderful cats!! We acutually got him from a rescue down by Madison!! he was badly bannged up as a kitten!! doesn't that just pull at the heart strings to know that some people can treat animals like that?

Laurie your shepard is beutiful!! Our family rescues boxers!! I love the feeling u get whe u know u have done something good for the animals!!

My avatar is a frog I found on here!! I love frogs!! good idea jeana!!! I think it's neat to see where everyone got theirs also!! I am just a fry baby myself:)

I have my female shubunkin Gullet... ! :D

I always had an avator from the gallery, then I recently uploaded this one ...my youngest son!

:yikes I spawned a snowman!!! :blink:

:lol:

Mine is a few of my fishies :rolleyes:

(I have a brother who is a SNOWMAN :o:huh: ?????)

Edited by mariocrazy

Guest Dawn Hunley

mine is betty boop! I loved her as a child and and she was one of my first cartoons that I first saw. She makes me laugh every time I see her! She's a classic!

Laurie your shepard is beutiful!! Our family rescues boxers!! I love the feeling u get whe u know u have done something good for the animals!!

329111[/snapback]

We have boxers too!!! we used to have a couple of boxer rescues, but at the moment our are all home grown :lol1

My av, is a drawing i did of my nick-name LOZ, i scanned it in. :) nout special there!

:yeah: I have really enjoyed reading all these posts!!

You guys are the greatest! :exactly

oooh, meg carroll, i just went riding western for the first time in my life yesterday!!!! OMG FUN!!!!

Although it felt really big and funny compred to what ive always known...wow....i wanna learn more!

I just changed mine. This is my baby Angel. She is 11 years old now, I had her since she was 6 weeks. We never told her she is a dog. She thinks she is a human baby. She loves to be wrapped in a blanky.

:) Queenie, I always thought that was a stuffed toy!!! What a cutie!!

Mine is of my Alaskan Husky Dakota. She's about 14 years old now and the biggest baby ever.

dakotabarbsmallpic.jpg

Mine is my puppy-dog, too.

His name is Rocky.

:D

Rocky looks like a boxer mix or some sort, looks like one of our dogs cassie she is a boxer/lab mix.....rocky is such a doll. :wub:

Mines just a pic of the evil sith on star wars revenge of the sith i thought it looked cool :D

p.s i like yours tom :)

This pic is actually from a fitness site my husband came across. When I first saw it I nearly busted a gut. I think he's actually licking his bicep, but what can I say, it looks like armpit action to me! :lol:

Oh and the little saying underneath-- We have stucco-plastered walls in the hallways of our building, which proved to be quite deadly . . . to my knuckles! I was carrying my laundry back to the apartment, when I walked a little too close to the wall, instantly grating my knuckles like so much swiss cheese! They're still healing and it's been months . . . Beware the Stucco!

Edited by GEF

:yeah: I love reading these!!! I can't wait to have a real avatar.....when I grow up! :rofl Being a lil fry can be rough!

Meg Carroll.....when the olympics were in Atlanta, Georgia I went to Dressage!! It was awesome!!! Horses are such beautiful animals! :D

Courtney, is that a boxer puppy?

332699[/snapback]

Well, he's a boxer plus something. Maybe lab? No one knows, but the mom was a boxer.

Rocky looks like a boxer mix or some sort, looks like one of our dogs cassie she is  a boxer/lab mix.....rocky is such a doll. :wub:

332707[/snapback]

Thanks! I love him to pieces. When I got him, he was about 5 weeks old (he was a shelter rescue and the people who dropped him off lied about his age) and he could fit in a shoebox. Now he weighs 60 pounds and will take up my whole bed if I let him.

Reading old posts....

posted by smack...

oooh, meg carroll, i just went riding western for the first time in my life yesterday!!!! OMG FUN!!!!

Although it felt really big and funny compred to what ive always known...wow....i wanna learn more!

What western disipline did you ride?

lol I took our barrel racer Tom out the other day and did barrels with him, i think i fractured my spine! lmao hes such a big plodding horse, even his walk is bone jarring enough, but his gallop! omg!

posted by jeana...

Meg Carroll.....when the olympics were in Atlanta, Georgia I went to Dressage!! It was awesome!!! Horses are such beautiful animals!

I am jealous. I have the french dressage guy on my computer from athens... he won gold.. i think it was the french.. he has a huge gray stallion... anyways, lmao i watch it over and over again. So beautiful. And the Freisian Dances... lmao im a sap... - Meg