Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
froggydella

Where Is Everyone From?

If I wanted to see some sheep, I walk down the road to all the farms out here! LOL, sheep are cute. The other day, one of our neighbors horses got out, and it was like a hurd of like 10 horses running around our yard. it was nuts!! :krazy:

I like your sheep Goldfish Man.

Yours sure is a pretty island, Meg.

It was moved in the chatterbox :D

I would LOVE to live on that island meg carroll! Its beautiful! It reminds me of a really nice day at one of the beachs on the oregon coast... gosh I cant even think of the darn name now!!!! Its on the tip of my tongue, but I just cant get it out.... GR... dont you hate it when that happens!

good ole Maryland, USA..home of the...nations capital? the president? (or would that be considered DC..never did get that.) ok. heres one you all would like: home of the National Aquarium.

awww..sheep are cute! I want to have some someday!

Meg Carol, I love the Cabot Trail. I used to live in Lower Sackville and at Peggy's Cove years ago. However only visited the island a few times. I returned 4 years ago to camp the island. Loved it. Truely felt like I was in a different part of the world.

That picture is of the Cabot Trails most famous point.. do you live near that? Coool

i am from england (north yorkshire)

home of the hmmmmmm let me think do we have any thing  :idea (sheep)

this is a sheep

p0002285.small.jpg

327577[/snapback]

Goldfishman .... I ADORE North Yorkshire!!! :heart

Not particually for your sheep though :huh: ....we have PLENTY of our own up here in the Lake District :lol:

i like sheep, and i am from Cape Breton, NS, Canada, where we currently have a frost warning and flurries tommorow! ITS MAY!

hmmm, whut are we known for... My island is rated the second most sceneic in the world by some tourism thing...

My Island....

Centrespread.jpg

327591[/snapback]

i love it over there because there is a lot of biking tracks

do you no where north shore is

Barbra, im probably wrong but i think that is up in Neils Harbour... lol I live in a far more industrialised place! 3 hours drive from there tho...

We had an inch of snow yesterday, and the highlands were due for 8 or so! Other then the weather, I absoloutley love it here.

GM, I know where North Shore is, lol Ive tramped all over this place. Have you been here?

Every year my friends and i say we are going to bike around the Cabot Trail, and every year it never happens. We should do it this year. I love to take the horse around it, things are so much better from horse back.

Hooray for Cape Breton!

I live in Ottawa, Canada's Capital. Home to the Prime Minister, Governor General, The Royal Canadian Mint, and some of the land's craziest drivers :krazy:

Edited by GEF

you need to have atleast 200 post to go there

Im in the second largest city in Indiana, USA.....nothing too special here, lots of corn and bean fields and cows and pigs, but not too many sheep.

Gosh, so that's whats been stopping me for so long. Well I only have about 24 more posts to go. :cry1

Well this thread has served its purpose so feel free to delete it if possible or whatever.

Edited by Jaxom_Ruatha

:blowup: I am sorry!! I know it was moved into chatterbox and I can't use that yet and thats fine, I was just trying to get an idea where everyone is from so that if ne body needed something and someone lived near by it might be helpful?!?!? In fact a member on here was asking about fish stores in the Madison area and I knew some good ones to recommend to him, also I have 2 people that I am problay going out to get some supplies for them because they cant find it where they live so I offered to ship to them!! I am just trying to be nice....Jaxom Ruatha......I don't know why u needed to say that this thread has served it's purpose?? It came off as rude to me and I don't know if that is how u intended to be but I am new to this site so I had no clue that my post was gonna be moved....???

:blowup: I am sorry!! I know it was moved into chatterbox and I can't use that yet and thats fine, I was just trying to get an idea where everyone is from so that if ne body needed something and someone lived near by it might be helpful?!?!? In fact a member on here was asking about fish stores in the Madison area and I knew some good ones to recommend to him, also I have 2 people that I am problay going out to get some supplies for them because they cant find it where they live so I offered to ship to them!! I am just trying to be nice....Jaxom Ruatha......I don't know why u needed to say that this thread has served it's purpose?? It came off as rude to me and I don't know if that is how u intended to be but I am new to this site so I had no clue that my post was gonna be moved....???

froggydella, I'm not sure, but the way I read this thread he meant This thread that he started had served it's purpose because now he knows where your thread went? I don't think he was speaking of deleting your thread? :idont

I'm sure he can speak for himself, just wanted to let you know that I didn't take it that way. :)

Yes guys lets not get all worked up about this. It is often easy to take things the wrong way with only words to communicate, but I do think since he asked where it was and now he knows just meant we could close THIS one.

I am sure that you wanted to know where people live that can be helpful. I will see about moving it back, until then hopefully you can bear with us. The new rule about the chatter box can get confusing. :D

Sorry I think I must of took it the wrong way I guess?? Just sounded bad to me?

I agree that with only words to communicate messages can be relayed the wrong way to some people....if need be it can be complety deleted or moved into chatterbox....Whatever the mods want to do with it, once again just thought it would be a helpful idea. :)