Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Whitie Snowflake Died Today

Gosh, I'm confused, I thought she died a few weeks ago, sorry.

aww. sorry for your loss. :(

Awwww man! :crp :cry1

I am sooo sorry to hear that Jess. Whitie was one of my favorite goldies here at Kokos. Please don't beat yourself up over this. She had a VERY wonderful life with you and you should be proud that you raised such a beautiful fish.

Rest in peace Whitie Snowflake. You might be gone but you will not be forgotten..... :heart

Paul

Oh Jess... I'm so sorry for your loss. I too felt the same way as toothless did about her.... Whitie Snowflake was such a beauty. You were and are a great mom and I'm 100% sure that Whitie thanks you with all her heart for all your care.

My thoughts are with you.

really sorry you lost her. :heart

Sorry Jess.... was she the white fry you had that had the bump? Everyone's right, she had a wonderful life with you!! :heart

Thanks everyone. I knew the people here would understand.

Fishmerised, no she got sick a few weeks ago, but then she got better, and then she got sick and died today. =o(

Errrika, she was that little fry's mom, the big white fish that I had, my very favorite fish ever, my own first goldfish!

She was very big and very white =o) I have a picture of her hanging on the wall in my living room.

She has not even been gone a day and I miss her. My fish tank looks so empty. =o(

Jessica

Oh Jessica,

I am so sorry to hear about Whitie. :cry1:cry1:cry1 I feel like I knew her well from the posts and photos of her.

She did have a wonderful life with you and we never know how long these amazing will be part of our lives.

:hug:hug

Much wub to you in particular Jess :cry Im sorry for your loss :(

Guest Cyan

sorry to hear it. how long did you have her for?

my blue oranda, died two days ago, im not sure what was wrong-i think it was sbd. hope you feel better. :)

I'm sorry too :( I remember you say you'll never trade snowflake for a million.I know how precious she is to you.Hope you feel better soon :hug

I too am sorry to hear this. I know that she was known around here to many members.

I do hope you feel better soon, sending hugs your way. :hug

Jessica, I'm sorry about your loss. I hope your fish rests in peace. :cry1

:hug Sorry for your loss, i just had to give all my goldies up. Ive never heard about her but i kinda know how you feel. :bighug Ive never seen a pick, can u post one? :bye2:

:cry1 How awful you must be feeling Jess....Whitie was a real Beauty....She was one of the reasons that I even started looking at white goldies. I'm sure it will take a long time for you to feel better-I just hope that it will be a little easier on you knowing that we're all behind you,and have sent lots of hugs your way! :heart

I'm so sorry to hear about Whitie, Jess! :cry1 I've seen pics of her, and she was a very beautiful fish. Just remember her in your heart, and she will never be far away. My thoughts are with you! :heart

Gosh, I'm sorry, too. What the others have said is true - she couldn't have had a better human mom, and i'm sure she knew it (and knows it. Life goes on, and, as I said to some friends who had lost their dogs, heaven wouldn't be heaven without animals.)