Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erika

Shipping Spud To Florida!

is he a fantail or oranda? o_O

Hi guys just thought I would post a friendly reminder........

I know that Errika and Snausage (tyler) are friends or relatives, but most of the board doesn't so the reminder is to keep things friendly. I know that "just joking" between friends is cool, but sometimes other members can take it out of context or it can be misunderstood by others...........so let's remember that, ok???. Thanks guys. :D

I'm glad that the fish express travel arrangments went perfectly. And look at that little darling! What a cutie!

I can't help you errika, but i hope the little guy gets there alright :) ,

Oh he made it lol Congrats!, His very cute :heart

Edited by Black oranda

Paul said that he's doing marvelously, and eating like the little pig that he is... apparently he LOVES shrimp pellets too! I miss the goofy little guy, but he's in an excellent home! :D

I must agree, he has to be getting very spoiled by now. Haven't seen Paul around hopefully we can get some more pics.

I agree.... more pics PAUL!!!!

This is so cool guys sharing fish with other members......Congrats Errrika what an achivement hun :#1

I thought so too, Koko. I know how much blood sweat and tears it took to get him this far along. Erika awesome throughout it all............ :exactly

Sorry I haven't been around this week/weekend. I best friend in the entire world is in town with his son. WE've been having a BLAST! I'm back now and VERY tired and sore (it feels great!) :D

Anyway, yes, the little wiggler is definitely getting spoiled. Heck, in les than a week I have him begging for food from my hand. He's sooo funny. Tons of personality and just a non-stop energypot! :krazy:

Anyway, Imma snap some more shots in a few and I'll post them this evening. He moves around so much its hard to get a good one of him..........

Paul

Wowi, Paul, you got a new fishy!! And a cute one at that. I thought Spud never gets to see ya, it was sooo long in the making! :lol:

And no, no ranchu fry whatsoever, actually except for the shubis, noboby thinks about laying any eggs period! Its like pulling teeth these days! :rofl

As promised, although late, here are a few new pics of the Spudster! :D

Look at the pudge on that belly!

spud6.jpg

And here's his favorite place to sleep. It seems that the sweet spot in this setup is right under the filter.....

spud8.jpg

And here's a pic of Spud doing his impression of the worlds cutest little goldie

spud7.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Erika, Sorry it took so long to post them

Paul he is so cute. How do you stand it?? He is going to be such a beautiful fish when he is grown. You are a lucky man!!

Aw. He looks like he's doing so well! I can't wait for him to grow into a beauty... I know he will!! :heart

And for anyone who's interested... Spud's brother is up for adoption as well!! "Solo" is all white, same body shape as Spud, and has an orange speck on his lips. :)

:lol: Man,ya gotta laugh!!! He's such a cute little Bugger!!!! :heart The Little Spud-Miester!!!! :rofl

Guest Shadowcat

Paul, Laurie said you had a cute fish on your hands. I have to agree with her.

Thanks guys!

Here you go, erikka! Here's a pic that shows how his belly is dropping a bit further than before. He's really beginning to fill out now!

spudddd.jpg

I have a few more that look pretty much like that one but I'll throw this one in for you.....

Here's a big wet, fishy kiss for "my baby fish momma"! :heart

mwaah.jpg

I can't wait for him to get bigger and his fins a bit longer. Then maybe I can get some good flowing shots of him.......... :wub

Guest Phreno

Spud's really pretty.... can't wait till it's grown... it'll look great.

lol :rofl

Paul, how much do you feed Spud? and does genetics play a part in fat fishs? Because my slim ryukin hasn't got much of a big girth...

Guest Phreno

It's not a fat fish! It's a pudgy fish! lol.... I never thought I would call a fish "pudgy"...

Pudgy, huh? :lol:

Actually, the little bugger seems to have lucked out with a silk plant that produces a ton of algae on its leaves. Its a nice thick coat because of the intense lighting I have over his little 5 gallon Q-tank. Everytime I look over at him in there, hes picking at it. I know hes getting a lot out of it because I see little green poop curls everywhere on the bottom when I get home......... :rolleyes::rofl

UGH, what a FAT little turd he is!!! :heart He looks great though!! I knew he wouldn't starve to death with Paul as his daddy. :lol:

:lol: I can't get over how much he's changing!!! I think one of the coolest things is to share your fish with another member across the miles.I felt like that when Orandaman shared his baby Oranda's with me. And now there's Spud,who went from Illinois to Florida.(I think he got the deal there) :lol: Same with my Apple Snails.Feels pretty cool to know that you and Andrea will now have some of them! Hey Paul,Great shots by the way! I love the front pic of Spud! Looks like he was playing dress up.and put the lipstick on without a mirror! :rofl He's so darn cute!!!

I know what you mean Sharon, it's really cool swapping fish and snails around! Spud's in Florida, and some of Naughty kin live in Louisiana!

:D Hey Paul,How's Spud doing,and are we going to see any updated pics? :yeah: