Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erika

Shipping Spud To Florida!

Guest squeeker

How big is he? He looks big in the pics, but how long is he actually?

Okay, so I couldn't wait! :lol:

Here's Spud in his 5 gallon Q-tank (fully furnished). Hes only an inch and a half so, this is the perfect tank for him for the next few weeks to a month.

spudtank.jpg

Erika, You did an awesome job with my little dude! :heart He's gonna be quite happy here with me. Especially when I get him a little ranchu as a tankmate (Andrea, got any fry right now?). In the meantime, Imma a be on the lookout for a nice little rubbernose to help keep their tank spic and span...........

Paul

Only an inch and half and that fish is got the girth of a 3 year old gf :o

AWWWWWW!!!!! Look at that little bugger! What a nice crib he has too!!! More pics! More pics!! :D

Yeah, he's a fatty! And to think, he was fasted before being shipped too! It's just his body shape, I swear. His parents are fat fish too! :)

OOOOoh what a cute little fish! I'm glad Spud made the trip safely!

His mom is Miranda the Oranda... aka Mama. Dad is either Moby or Tangeray, not sure which though.... maybe it'll be more obvious the older he gets?

... oh yeah? i dont like moby, i like tang cause its the drink the astronauts took to the moon. and i dont like miranda either. i like that orange one that comes to my hand and i like herbie except for his lack of an eye. i dont know why im posting on here since im talking to you online right now anyway.

:) Wouldn't we all rather be in Fla. about now??? hahahaha Ahhhh,Spud's new digs are so cute! he kind of reminded me of a Ryukin baby when I first glanced at the pic :rolleyes: He's a cutie for sure!!!! :heart Erika,is he white turning Orange,or Orange turning white?

Tyler, I wish I had the words to describe you right now. Well, I DO have the words, but this is a family site, so I'll just :ignore

Yeah, he does look like a ryu baby doesn't he? I never thought of that. I'm sure he's lovin the new digs, they're far more elaborate than the ones he's use to!! :lol:

Well, he hasn't stopped looking for food ALL day. :blink:

I've been noticing th hump on his back too. Looks like a mini ryukin hump for sure......

Tyler, your a regular riot, man........... :rofl

scarika, theres no sense in getting hostile. i was just telling you what fish of yours i like and what fish i dont like. i dont have any words to describe you that are unspoken. i do like spud though. hes a pretty little thing, take care of him paulita

OH he is so cute!!! "Spud Man", is home in Florida!!!

Paul his tank is cute, you did a nice job setting up his temp home.

:rofl hahahahahaa....Betcha that was tough!!! :yeah: hmmmm??????? :lol:

What was hard? Just replying "......." to Tyler?? Cuz yeah, it was.

:yikes I know you girl!!!! :rofl3 Probably have teeth marks from biting that lip! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you DO know me don't u?? :rofl

i told you i liked spud, thats what this post is all about... so whats the problem casper

Why do you try to pick fights with me on a message board? Is it because you're afraid to do it in real life?? GAWD!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

thats exactly it, youre a very abusive person. but i dont try to pick fights, you just take things too seriously and have to impress your fishy friends by showing them how you can push around your little cousin. but you know what.... im not going to take it anymore. thats right i said it. :booty

Hey Tyler, how come you didn't come over today? Is it because you've been such a liar here? :huh: