Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coyote ugly

Rest In Peace

My oranda Chilly Willy died yesterday...I feel so sad I wasn't able to save him.He was such a wonderful fish.I still can't believe I will not be able to see his cute face every morning.I hope he'd be much happier where ever he is....

107-0796_AUT.jpg

109-0945_AUT.jpg

108-0808_AUT.jpg

Rest in peace...

I'm so sorry about Chilly Willy. He is so beautiful. :(

Thank you Fantail :hug

sorry to here about your fish, do you know what he died from?

sorry to here about your fish, do you know what he died from?

315019[/snapback]

Thank you...he started to show popeye a couple of days ago and ended up with red sores in his body :( Everything happened within a matter of days...I feel terrible :cry1

Cathy, Chilly Willy was one of the prettiest fish I've seen. Such a shame to lose him. I hope you feel better soon. :rip:

I am sorry to hear of your loss. He was certainly a very cute fish and his name fit him perfectly.

Thank you all for your comforting words...Chilly was a very special fish to me :(

Oh my coyote that is very sad news. He was such a beautiful guy may he :rip:

It is so hard to loose a friend, I hope you are OK and know my thoughts are with you. :heart

Thank you technogold...I know he's in a better place now with all my other fishies and that makes me feel a bit better...

It's sad to loose a fish but really depressing when you loose a special one. I'm sorry he's gone, at least it was quick. Don't worry, you won't forget him or forget the special feeling you had for him, whatever happened he sure had a better chance with you than he would have had with a lot of other people. Take care.

Chilly Willy is in fishy Heaven......dont worry....he is happy.

Just thinkabout this, if you didn't buy him a 5 year old could have bought him and thrown him in a 2 gallon blowl with three common goldfish.

He had a great life and was a beautiful fish, you can buy a new pet, but never replace one. :hug

Guest Esareh

Oh yes yes. who knows the fate you saved him from? " OH look mommy! he would be pretty in with the little shark fish we have at home! can we het him? PLEEEEASE?!" you saved him and now he's in a special place with millions of miles to swim around with all his departed siblings and his new friends. who knows? mabey all of our departed fish have scooled! you know what? i pet they eat pizza in fishy heaven topped with baby shrimp or something. theres never a bigger fish that will attack them. Im sorry for your loss :( you took good care of him. he is in a better place now. im truly sorry for your loss. :cry:grouphug

It's really nice what you wrote, Black Moorio and Esareh. Such a lot of wisdom for ones so young.

He was a very beautiful fish.

Ohhh, Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear that Chilly Willy didn't make it. :( He was a really beautiful oranda too. :bighug

I'm so sorry about Chilly. You may miss the physical terribly, but he's up in fish heaven happily bubbling and following your finger around. :)

Sorry about it hun...Hes was beautiful!

Awwww..... thats sooo sad. :crp

I feel for you :heart He was quite the looker..........

Im so sorry, he was gorgiose. *huggles*

Thanks everyone :hug He's death was truly a shock to me.I still can't believe he's gone.

A friend suggested to sterilize all my tanks since I have been losing so many fish from different tanks.I am starting over clean and re-cycling my tanks.Hope everything goes well from now :)

Get some BioSpira if you do, I would suggest.

Thanks magickzzl :)

Stupid question :hide: what exactly is bio spira?