Sign in to follow this  
koko

Rules

6 posts in this topic

The idea of this forum is to write and contribute articles on any subjects of your choice related to goldfish keeping. These must be well-researched and/or drawn from your own past experiences, NOT be directly copied from other people's work elsewhere or other sites. They need to be very clear and informative as they will be posted here to benefit everyone on the board. Ideally they should not be less than 250 words or more than 2,000 words in length. Pictures can be used where useful to illustrate points. You can submit as many articles as you like.

For example, possible subjects might be things like: 'Ich: prevention and cure', 'Successfully raising fry', 'The origins of the oranda', 'How water conditioners work', 'Foods: a comparison', 'Growing aquatic plants' etc. etc.

Please post our articles HERE. The Mods will review each one submitted and if it is thought to be good, accurate and helpful then the writer will receive a Research Medal and their article will appear here.

Also they cant be articles that have already been written on the research page, this would just be duplicate content in a different way, this will not count.

Go on - have a go!

Edited by koko

The idea of this forum is to write and contribute articles on any subjects of your choice related to goldfish keeping. These must be well-researched and/or drawn from your own past experiences, NOT be directly copied from other people's work elsewhere or other sites. They need to be very clear and informative as they will be posted here to benefit everyone on the board. Ideally they should not be less than 250 words or more than 2,000 words in length. Pictures can be used where useful to illustrate points. You can submit as many articles as you like.

For example, possible subjects might be things like: 'Ich: prevention and cure', 'Successfully raising fry', 'The origins of the oranda', 'How water conditioners work', 'Foods: a comparison', 'Growing aquatic plants' etc. etc.

Please post our articles HERE. The Mods will review each one submitted and if it is thought to be good, accurate and helpful then the writer will receive a Research Medal and their article will appear here.

Also they cant be articles that have already been written on the research page, this would just be duplicate content in a different way, this will not count.

Go on - have a go!

I submitted a brief covering feeling with an unconventional approach- since it is often questioned in your site by many people but with little factual personal knowledge to give any answers.

I do hope it does not fall ouytside your sphere of what is deemed to be acceptanble coverage material as there is, submitted, proof by video- to coinside with the encounter descriptions.

Eric

Eric, Koko will go over it as soon as she can squeeze in some time... :)

Eric, Koko will go over it as soon as she can squeeze in some time... :)

Thank you. It was an overview. I would come back with a more detailed assessment since things are advancing quicker than I expected.

Eric

i just submitted some reasearch and it wasnt on the page. is this normal?

i just submitted some research and it wasn't on the page. is this normal?

Yes I review them and if there original content and good research it will be visible and you get your medal :D