Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erika

Tons Of Fry.

Spud looks great! Healthy and well fed! Post more pictures when you can!

Guest 20292

I have a five and a ten gallon fish tank and would it still cost 30-40 dollars even though i live in missouri and you live in Illinois? If so then i do not think i have the money. Please just let me know if it would still be 30-40 or if you could pay half or something like that? My mom would not care becuase she is not into the fish thing!!!!! Do you know what type they are? Common, orandas, that type of thing.

Thanks!!!

Dean

:D I saw you posted on Heather's thread about pics,so where are yours? I wanna see all these different colored babies,and that gorgeous hunk called Spud!!!!!!!! :lol:

:D So,what does Spud & the others look like now??? When are you shipping him to Toothy? :)

Spud went from being almost black to now yellow, turning white I believe... Solo is officially white and orange, Puck is orange, and the others are all white! What a crazy amount of color changes these kids have gone thru.

Spud will be relocating to Jacksonville Beach Florida sometime this spring! He's about an inch and a half now! (Sorry no pics, I don't even have a clue where my camera is!! <_<

Erika, that is a disaster! How can you not find your camera??????? :rofl

:rofl Do I really need to explain that one?? Actually, I found it... it was on top of my refrigerator. :rolleyes: Ahhhh, moving sucks.