Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erika

Tons Of Fry.

Well, I got the babies moved into a 20 gallon now.... they're growing more than I thought they were! Thank goodness, I was getting worried. I see a few more that have problems, it seems to be swimbladder problems. Anyone heard of this?

:unsure: So?????What's the latest?????How in the heck are you going to get rid of them all if you don't keep them updated for us?

:wa

I haven't updated much lately cuz there's no news really.... my fish are way to small for their age.. they should be 3 times the size they are. I don't know if it's been water quality or waht, but for now I'm just trying to get em growing again. :crp

How are the fry, have they grown? How many are there?

The Old Hag

Hehe. They're doing much better!!!!! I haven't had ONE die since Hoss. They're getting big too.........this is a pic of them a couple weeks ago.

post-1817-1104793457.jpg

Wow, look on how big they have gotten!! Good job, girl!! :hug

More pics, taken today. You can really see size differences between them!

babiesjan12010.jpg

babiesjan12008.jpg

Shawna, this is the one I think you should have, I call him "Solo".

Edited by errrika1979

Spud again, he likes to turn his back when I take pics of him.... I'm thinking Tang is his father cuz Tang is snotty too. :D

babiesjan12001.jpg

Guest martinez14pr

wow !! look at their guts!!! they are precious! somebody's a happy schmappy proud grandmammy!

Edited by martinez14pr

Yes, yes I am.... at least I don't show the pics to strangers though! Then'd I'd be crazy! :o

:D Erika, the babies look great! Unbelievable how they can all be in different growth rates ,huh? You have done well! :exactly

Ok, she said it!!!

Solo is taken ladies and gents! Spud is too....... but I still have about 10 or 12 more!!

Errika, your fry are awesome! Those are really great pictures.

I must be a visual person but having pictures added to posts makes it so exciting 8)

Congrats on your babies! Some look like they are fan tail some look like standard is that correct or am i just missing it?

Hey Shawneesgoldie,

Were gonna have related goldies! :D

I can't wait til Spud is big enough to ship out! :heart

Erika are you maybe feeding them a little too much? I know they get pot bellies after eating but my those bellies are monsters. And the turning over thing has me worried????? :unsure:

I use to think so, but they only eat twice a day, and it's a small amount of crushed Progold and spirulina. Some of em do have huge bellies, I know, but what I've noticed is that their stomachs look HUGE for ahwile, then their bodies catch up to em. :blink:

So which one is going to be white? mwahahahaha I can't wait for them to get colour =oP

They are beautiful babies! Good work.

Jessica

Wow, what a difference in size some of them are! Most of my fry are relatively close in size still. I really wanted one of your babies, but them mine spawned and now it's out of the question. :(

How old are they now? Well, I gues I could look at the begining of this thread to find that out, huh.

Glad to see they are doing well!!! :)

Hi Paul

Were going to be related isnt that cool. :)

I to cant wait untill I get solo . They are getting so big and they grow so fast its amazing.

I deffinatly want him to be bigger to be able to handle the trip to Arizona . Im alittle scared though Never had fish shipped. Our carrier service really sux out hear in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah, he definetly has some growing to do before he's ready. Once he's ready, I will of course take every precaution available to make sure the fish get to their new owners...... it'd devastate me if they didn't! :(