Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Special Lionhead Food

So far I've been feeding my lionhead regular pellet food, and fruits/vegtables. But I did see that Hikari has special food for them. Is that necessary, and if so, can the other fish eat that as well or would it be bad for them?

Jessica

Guest CrossboneVanguard

I'm interested in the answer too. My brother is going to buy those because all he has are ranchu or lionheads. The store owner said it helps to brighten their colours and make their wen grow better, haven't tried tho.

Guest ranchu

Alway feed your fish with food of higher protien content if you want a faster growth rate wen and body

Guest Luke Anderson

hikari lionhead is an excellent food, and is great for all kinds of goldfish not just lionheads.

Mine love it B)

I have it too, and it helps with the growth rate of the wen, considering that the genes are there too of course. Although I supplement their food with tons of frozen bloodworms, which is high protein food also....

Guess they both get the credit equally... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help everyone. I'm going to get some lionhead food. I was just concerned that it might harm my Ryukin since he'll probably pig some of it down LOL.

Thanks

Jessica