Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueangel12328

Yes!

My parents are letting me get a new tank! I think it is going to be 50 gallons! that is allot better than my little 5 gallon I have now. I can get Marlin a few friends! :D

Just wanted to share that. what other fish sould I put with him, he is an oranda I know I am going to get a red cap any other ideas? maybe some fantails?

Oh! How about some Black Moors ??? I just love Black Moors

:) Personaly any goldfish other then Commets/Commons/Shubunskins/Bubble eyes/Celestials and any other handicaped fish would not do so great.... but other than that i think theres no problems....

Maybe you should get 3 or 4 more orandas with different colors like a blue, red, brown, calico, white, panda, red cap, and other colors. This way you'd have your own little oranda army :rofl . If you want a moor like labfish said (I love moors too!)try getting 2 of his own kind so he won't feel lonely.

:rofl a little army of oranda! that would be so cute and funny! find some calicos (it would look like camo) I might do that! thank you, soon it will be the naming process! I might get to 100 posts by the time I have the tank ready so that I can post pictures...we shall see!

:goldfish::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish: (my army lol)

Ooh I vote for the oranda army...........I have my own little squadron. 5 in all. And they are various colors.

congrats on the tank, sounds like it will be fun.

Cheers! :lol:

:newfish = :goldfish :goldfish :goldfish

My dad took me to the pet store and we looked at tanks on wood frames!! :D

Goldfish can tolerate a wide range of temperatures. The main thing is that the temp remains pretty stable.

I only heat my tanks during medication where I keep it a steady 24degrees (76F).

Over the year my tanks will vary between 18C/64F to 27C/80F but these changes are gradual and my fish adapt without difficulty.

A tip for heating small tanks - use an electric pet mat or reptile mat and keep the tank covered.

im voting for the "oranda army" i have an oranda in with a black moor and albino cories, but when my new tank comes so will a couple more orandas...