Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
golden lionhead

How Do Feed Peans

hi all

i need this answer realy fast how do you feed you fish peans tell me the hall

proces i dont have a micro wawe so hove long must it cook? :huh: 1st the watter

must start to boil then for how long must the peans be inside?and after the cooking

is over i should get those hot peans into cold watter so that they are not to cold and not to hot must i skin the pean befor giving them to my gold fishy? :huh:

plz answer me and tell me very thing about feeding peans.

ty for all your help!

Guest Sootica

Just take a couple of peas (about two-three peas per fish), drop them into a pan of boiling water on top of a stove or cooker and boil them for say two minutes. Then place them into cold water to cool them, squeeze the two halves of each pea out of the skin and chop into mouth sized pieces. Drop them in the tank, and then you have happy fish! HTH :)

I always used a small cup in the microwave (make sure it's safe to put in the microwave, you don't want it to melt). I put some peas and a little bit of water in the cup, and turned the microwave on for about 30 seconds to a minute depending on the size of the cup. Then, of course, put them in cold water and skin them.

You can also take just a little of the water used for your morning tea. After you pour out your cup of tea, pour a little boiling water over the peas in a small bowl or teacup. Leave them in the boiling water while you enjoy your tea. When you are done, drain the peas, pop them out of their skins and treat your fish. They like it and you get your tea!

Frozen peas are blanched anyway - meaning they are partly cooked befroe freezing to stop the natural enzymes in the pea from making them all mushy during freezing. The amount of boiling it takes to finish this process is minimal.

Guest Fishboy

do you mean Pea's as in jolly green giant and frozen peas ? or are they bigger like chick peas ?

Hi everyone,

Since I have started feeding my goldfish peas, my dog, a schipperke, has developed an absolute love for the pea skins. You would think I was giving him the best treat in the world lol! So, the fish get the insides and my pup gets the outsides :rofl

Valerie

"Peas" If the peas are frozen they need to be heated for about 30 seconds, and then before feeding you need to pop them out of the skin as goldfish don't digest that very well.

Guest ranchu

If pellet food cause bladder problem,why not just feed peas or green food though out ytheGF life?

so peoples how many peans must i feed my fish if my fish is 2 inches long

thats 5 centimeters i thing i should only feed a half of pean evry day and that half of pean i think i should slice into tinny peaces so that my fish wont have any problams eating peans :lol: so what do you say? :lol:

if you feed the peas too often, the fish will get diereah. a couple of days a week is enough peas. 2-3 peas at a time, per fish, is generally how much i feed.