Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChugokuGakki

Dream Fish

Guest ChugokuGakki

Here I am gonna ask EVERYONE in hope for a heaping EXPLOSION of replies and that question is "what do you wish to breed together and what do you wish to achieve out of it?"

As for me I have always had a strange taste for fish :lol1 , but seriously I want to breed a Pom-Pon with a Black Moore In hopes to gain the black moore's beautiful veil tail along with it's transcending eyes and nice cute body, while having that PERFECT nostril of the PomPon which for some reason is no longered liked, as it was so admired so long ago.

Alrighty any other post?

Guest PearlscaleFan

a calico pearlscale with the color of a golden orfe and the tail of an oranda :)

A veiltail!! YES!! Or a longfinned lionhead! :heart

I would love to keep a dolphin... but it is impossible..

well, I am happy with my fishes.. except for the size of the tank.. If only I can setup a 10 ft tank, I will definitely fill up the tank with lotsa of plants and provide a better environment for all my goldfishes..

Guest BubblesOwner

A veiltail or ribbontail, just like Elvis. Ghostly white. :)

Guest ChugokuGakki

I changed my mind I want pearls on an egg! It'll LOOK SOOOO CUTE!

Guest ChugokuGakki
I want the red cap of the oranda on a black moore's head and the bubble eyes cheeks.because itll look cute and fun

I think it'll have a hard time moving/searching for food LOL but it'll look cute either way!

I think a black moor with long flowing vieltail fins would look neat, if it would retain the black velvety color.

Guest BubblesOwner

Kim is breeding my dreamfish right now! :) A pinkish white, ribbontailed fantail (Of Elvis decent!). :wub:

Guest bagoegg

My lionhead and shubunkin just breeded (if thats a word). If they turn out to be a mix of each other I think I will be quite a happy guy!!! :yeah: