Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SantaClaus

Fish Moving Up And Down The Glass

Guest SantaClaus

i got two goldies they are little kids about 1-1 1/2 " long and they keep running up and down the side of the glass.

i saved one that was probly not going to be sold becasue it only had one eye but the other one is compleately healthy.

is this normal i only put them in to day or is it just "new tank jitters"?

thanks disscuse this plz

i think it should be ok, my fish always do that to get my attention or in otherwords they want FOOD! :P

If theyre itching themselves on things or acting liek theyre trying to shake something off of them then you might have a problem, but just make sure water quality is good and keep an eye on them since theyre new fish.

Thats nice to get a fish like that :)

Guest SantaClaus

it was said though he is very very tiny but it has wonderful colours, he is white black orange.

i just gave them a small snack and yo were right after i fed them they seem to start swimming freely thanks! :lol

i got another question i never had goldfish this tiny and how whould i prepare a snack like sallad..i mean lettuse(i dunno how to spell im oin a rush lol :rofl )

if you don't mind tellin me i would greatly appreciate it :D

THANKS AGAIN :hi

yay! glad to hear theyre doin good :)

All you have to do is rinse off the lettuce in water and you can actually find little clips that hold the lettuce and other fruits n veggies at the petstore prolly. If you dont have anything like that then for now you can try to hand feed them by holding the leaf of lettuce or tearing it in little pieces for them to catch.

Edited by fishfaye20