Kokos Goldfish Forum
xenon

best plant for aquaponic setup / random questions

i saw this in thinfrog's video and i really want to set this up. this is a very dumb question but where can i find something like this with the sticky on the back? i'm planning to put filter media and frogbit as he did in his video, as they'll remove ammonia etc. how much would something like this help my tank? if i'm going to commit and buy it i want to make sure it does a good job. i don't mind it being in my aquarium, i simply want the best for my fish's health. planning to raise ranchu! i have my 90 gallon tank already set up! this may be a very stupid thread but.............image.png.03819d803102c2bf20545e6d90c5a35e.png

You could go to a hardware store and look for baskets. Then you might be able to hot glue a suction cut to the basket and then place that in the tank. Or hanging hooks?

13 hours ago, koko said:

You could go to a hardware store and look for baskets. Then you might be able to hot glue a suction cut to the basket and then place that in the tank. Or hanging hooks?

am not sure, i just don't want the baskets to intervene with my hood, i'm using corrugated greenhouse panels as my hood btw

13 hours ago, xenon said:

am not sure, i just don't want the baskets to intervene with my hood, i'm using corrugated greenhouse panels as my hood btw

Can you take a photo of your hood so I can understand better?😏